Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

Klub Sentinel Klub Sentinel

How does Hook5 Patreon work?

Syn

So, I finally got a rig that does not stroke out loading H5 Basic. Now I'm interested in H5 paid. Unfortunately, I have a hard time understanding Petr's patreon. Do I need to subscribe for a month to get H5 paid? Do I need to continue paying monthly for it to keep working? How much do I need to pledge?

In other words, how much and how often will it cost me? And how does the product get delivered?

Sorry if this is too basic  a question, and I know it was answered on the Garden, but I can't find info here (may have missed it).

• Administrator

Well, to answer your question(s):

• You can sub for 1 month for 1 dollar and cancel it after the month. The downfall towards that method is that you will be stuck with that version for the rest of "time" - meaning no more updates. The only good this does is that you'll be using a far more superior version than that of the free version. 
  • Also, Hook5 makes the game look really good. So I've given Pervk props and kept on remaining a sub on his patreon. 12 dollars a year to support and receive good updates is not bad.
  • Hairwork. I want to say this is what killed off the usage and making of regular hair lol Admittedly hairwork is great. Though regular hair is not bad but I became reliant to hairwork.
  • Also easy to use in terms of skinlayers, lvl def, etc. By that it is also easy to fix your lvl def. and skinlayers.
  • Can use h5m to add more dept to your screens. Though I'm not a fan on using full h5m rooms as it can create performance drop on a solid machine. Its still good way to populate an environment.
  • You can pledge 1-5-10. The added benefits to 5 and 10 is that you can use different hair works and hair physics and different items. But its mostly about the hairs.
  • Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

🇺🇸 The Few and The Proud 🇺🇸

16 minutes ago, Smoke said:

Well, to answer your question(s):

• You can sub for 1 month for 1 dollar and cancel it after the month. The downfall towards that method is that you will be stuck with that version for the rest of "time" - meaning no more updates. The good this is that you'll be using a far more superior version than that of the free version. 
  • Also, Hook5 makes the game look really good. So I've given Pervk props and kept on remain sub on to him. 12 dollars a year to support and receive good updates is not bad.
  • Hairwork. I want to say this is what killed off the usage and making of regular hair lol Admittedly hairwork is great. Though regular hair is not bad but I became reliant to hairwork.
  • Also easy to use in terms of skinlayers, lvl def, etc. By that it is also easy to fix your lvl def. and skinlayers.
  • Can use h5m to add more dept to your screens. Though I'm not a fan on using full h5m rooms as it can create performance drop on a solid machine. Its still good way to populate an environment.
  • You can pledge 1-5-10. The added benefits to 5 and 10 is that you can use different hair works and hair physics and different items. But its mostly about the hairs.

Thanks for the info, Smoke.  So if I donate for a month and then donate a few months after that, I can "catch up", right?

My main thing is I believe the only way to get the files at one time was that Petr would send an email that linked to them, and a few people griped it didn't work or had issues. Sounded pretty dodgy to me, to be honest. Is it different now?

Sorry for all the questions, I'm a bit paranoid about certain things, and like to make sure things are on the up and up before giving access to my funds. lol

• Administrator

Its pretty straight forward in my opinion. The thing is that he created his own DRM type of stuff - so people give him shit for being paranoid but its same people that probably would ruin the fun and drag everyone down.

But you donate, and I believe you'll have to DM in patreon and he'll link to a code generator. DM that code in patreon and wait until he replies back. Once he does - check your email and download the files in which is encrypted so you'll have to use a file that he put in patreon. Again, straight forward - unzip the files and install it and you are good.

Like I said - it only sounds dodgy is because people have leaked or tried to "hack" and leak it. With me - he has replied to my DM's and never been dodgy.

As for catching up - that is up to you. But I continue to donate because of the updates and to support his work that he has done.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

I can concur - Pervok will get you your access but he's also just one guy and might not see your message right away. I've never had a reply later than about 24-48 hrs though. Note that if you change your hardware or even install location for TK17, you'll need to get a new 'key'.

I hate the key thing. But I hate even more that he has to do that. Fucking leeches and users are the reason things are so fucked up.

I'll probably try a month, and if it goes smooth, continue supporting.

I think it's pretty straightforward. If you just want the H5 premium, then it's $1 a month. If you pay for a month at a higher tier, it'll unlock the posts that contain the extra hairs (the base tier also comes with a few physics hairs). I'm not sure how often extra hairs are added to the higher tiers, so I suspect most people pay one month at the higher tier and then move back down to the $1 tier to keep getting updates and supporting the creator.

It is tied to some sort of hardware ID of your computer, so after you subscribe you'll have to message the creator a hardware ID that gets generated with a tool, and then he will send you a file via email that only works on your computer. When you change certain pieces of hardware in your system you will need to contact the creator with a new code from the tool and he will update it on his end and send you a fresh download link. It's a pretty painless process as long as you don't mind waiting a day for him update your ID code on his end and send you the file (after which it's automated).

If you make a change to your computer and your TK17 starts crashing with H5, it's possible you need to check using the tool to see if your hardware ID has changed.

On 2/20/2021 at 6:11 PM, AchewMcGee said:

It is tied to some sort of hardware ID of your computer ... he will send you a file via email that only works on your computer. When you change certain pieces of hardware in your system you will need to contact the creator with a new code from the tool and he will update it on his end and send you a fresh download link. ... If you make a change to your computer and your TK17 starts crashing with H5, it's possible you need to check using the tool to see if your hardware ID has changed.

Really? Hook5 running is linked to your specific hardware? I thought only the decryption of the upgrade he sends you per mail is tied to the hardware since you generate the hardware specific ID for it? That would mean: If you want to use it on another computer (or hard drive since the key generation is linked to the hard drive), you need another mail from him with a new upgrade file for Hookl5? How is that possible?

For the rest: Totally fine for me. Pledged (and messaged him) on February 15th, got my reply and upgrade (per mail) on February 16th.

Yasmin is available here: https://www.klubexile.com/files/file/2175-yasmin-h5-edition/

6 minutes ago, d3vi0n said:

Really? Hook5 running is linked to your specific hardware? I thought only the decryption of the upgrade he sends you per mail is tied to the hardware since you generate the hardware specific ID for it? That would mean: If you want to use it on another computer (or hard drive since the key generation is linked to the hard drive), you need another mail from him with a new upgrade file for Hookl5? How is that possible?

For the rest: Totally fine for me. Pledged (and messaged him) on February 15th, got my reply and upgrade (per mail) on February 16th.

I dont have h5$ but im guessing it creates a snapshot of ur internal hardware, and then checks if its starting on the same hardware every time u start the game. So if u change anything in ur hardware or if u use the key on another machine it would not work.

On 2/28/2021 at 11:11 AM, IIIlll said:

I dont have h5$ but im guessing it creates a snapshot of ur internal hardware, and then checks if its starting on the same hardware every time u start the game. So if u change anything in ur hardware or if u use the key on another machine it would not work.

Petr's posted today on patreon the "unlocked extended version" for Hook 5, because he "can't support regular updates anymore". So I guess that questions about the hardware linked Hook 5 is irrelevant since today. Of course sad, that there will be no new updates for Hook5 for the foreseeable future. 

• Like 1

Yasmin is available here: https://www.klubexile.com/files/file/2175-yasmin-h5-edition/

11 minutes ago, d3vi0n said:

Petr's posted today on patreon the "unlocked extended version" for Hook 5, because he "can't support regular updates anymore". So I guess that questions about the hardware linked Hook 5 is irrelevant since today. Of course sad, that there will be no new updates for Hook5 for the foreseeable future. 

wait is that free? or?

39 minutes ago, IIIlll said:

wait is that free? or?

No idea... I'm a backer, so I have access to his post anyways. Maybe try visit his patron and see if the post is available for everybody? It kinda sounds to me as it would be now "unlocked" for everybody? At least the limitation of linking it to a specific hardware is gone.

Here his post (in the attachment you can download "Hook 5 Extended" as a normal zip... nothing decrypted anymore):

https://www.patreon.com/posts/hook5-extended-48182305

• Administrator
1 hour ago, IIIlll said:

wait is that free? or?

Well, his post doesn't really say anything that he is leaving/abandoning, or forced to leave. But more telling in a sense that he reached a point in which any idea now is more ambitious and time consuming and has a higher rate of failure, or being stuck.

So he released what he has managed to complete/make. Which is "free" because as mentioned, its not decrypted anymore/no more "DRM" stuff.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Smoke said:

Well, his post doesn't really say anything that he is leaving/abandoning, or forced to leave. But more telling in a sense that he reached a point in which any idea now is more ambitious and time consuming and has a higher rate of failure, or being stuck.

So he released what he so far has managed to make. Which is "free" because as mentioned, its not decrypted anymore/no more "DRM" stuff.

• Administrator

Also be aware that it is not necessarily "free" you still need to pay $1 for it.  I just no longer has DRM as @Smoke said.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Do Not PM Me For Request - Put Your Request in the Forums

Hello  Today i want to Upgrade my Basic to Extended Hook so I put the Extended Files in my Binaries Folder and overwrite all but when i start my Game there is an error . what i do wrong or what i have to do now?.

IMG_20210711_200010909_HDR.jpg

1 hour ago, Brake2010 said:

Hello  Today i want to Upgrade my Basic to Extended Hook so I put the Extended Files in my Binaries Folder and overwrite all but when i start my Game there is an error . what i do wrong or what i have to do now?.

IMG_20210711_200010909_HDR.jpg

I get the same error when I reinstall Windows 10 and setup my Hook5,

I always have to reinstall Microsoft DirectX Feb 2010 AND DirectX Jun 2010.

It doesn't hurt to install MSVC 2012 also.

That will get your Hook functioning.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

39 minutes ago, Brake2010 said:

Thank you i will try it and report.

Make sure that you install the x86 versions, even if you have a 64 bit OS.

Hook5 Dll's are 32 bit and thus require x86.

15 minutes ago, soadx777 said:

Ive considered paying as well. Seems it would be worth it. Glad to hear everyone telling great things about this.

If you enjoy this game, you DEFINITELY will not regret getting Hook5 paid.

• Thumbs Up 1