Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

Klub Sentinel Klub Sentinel

How does Hook5 Patreon work?

Syn

On 9/18/2021 at 12:36 AM, irvintib said:

If you enjoy this game, you DEFINITELY will not regret getting Hook5 paid.

I assume you've already have it and paid correct?

How are the graphics ? Are they standard or are you getting enchantments with paid or do you  have to find them yourself??? Also compared to the original hook 5 how much content comes with it?

Also this is the only game I know of that allows such creativity in sex scenes and creating your own characters. Amazing game.

If I recall correctly, the paid H5 features change the game completely compared to the free version (which I have never used, so I don't know exactly what is NOT in the free version)

You get:
F4 menu to place objects/lights with the GUI

You can create whole new rooms or readjust existing H5 object rooms for your taste.

Skin definition and hairworks configurable by F4, too

Those two feetures alone are worth it, believe me.

Give it a try, it is free now - pay once and unlock forever.

4 hours ago, soadx777 said:

I assume you've already have it and paid correct?

How are the graphics ? Are they standard or are you getting enchantments with paid or do you  have to find them yourself??? Also compared to the original hook 5 how much content comes with it?

Also this is the only game I know of that allows such creativity in sex scenes and creating your own characters. Amazing game.

Yes, I have supported perv since his first hooks. To be honest, if it were not for Hook5 I probably wouldn't have continued with this game.

In my opinion the graphics are what you make them. Although merely installing H5 will deliver immediate improvements to the games graphics, It only gets better the more you experiment and learn how to use it.

Since using H5, I really cannot live without the objects. I love them.

As far as content, I'm sure that you will find more content here on KE than you will ever need.

The important thing to remember is to ask questions, experiment and learn as much as you can.

Edited by irvintib
  • Like 1

H5 is a massive upgrade in comparison to other graphics mods like reshade. On the paid version you can add physical lights and get a handy gizmo on the scene to move and rotate it in position. You can also add mirrors and other static objects to the scene. The ability to test and manipulate all objects and lights quickly makes a huge difference. You can save different lighting setups, group objects together and toggle them on/off all at once. 

H5 textures also can be tweaked in real time, while in the vanilla there is a delay everytime you move the slider. Custom hook5 skins gives you more control over skin, and facial features. Hairworks adds hair physics, all done via gpu so its fast.  

Of course, to take advantage of all that you need a good graphics card. I'd recommend at least RTX 20 series or higher, with 4 to 6GB vram.

Edited by xaviersolo
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, xaviersolo said:

H5 is a massive upgrade in comparison to other graphics mods like reshade. On the paid version you can add physical lights and get a handy gizmo on the scene to move and rotate it in position. You can also add mirrors and other static objects to the scene. The ability to test and manipulate all objects and lights quickly makes a huge difference. You can save different lighting setups, group objects together and toggle them on/off all at once. 

H5 textures also can be tweaked in real time, while in the vanilla there is a delay everytime you move the slider. Custom hook5 skins gives you more control over skin, and facial features. Hairworks adds hair physics, all done via gpu so its fast.  

Of course, to take advantage of all that you need a good graphics card. I'd recommend at least RTX 20 series or higher, with 4 to 6GB vram.

Agree, Hook 5 is a huge jump for this program. GPU is key, but CPU is also tied with the engine itself. If you can overclock and get your single core speed up it will make the game that much faster. Just don't go overboard with objects!

• Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, xaviersolo said:

I have a RTX 2070 and it runs great on it.

On 9/20/2021 at 11:11 AM, irvintib said:

To be honest, if it were not for Hook5 I probably wouldn't have continued with this game.

Same! And Hook 5 Extended is just 1,- USD. Nearly everybody should be able to afford that

1 hour ago, Joots said:

Agree, Hook 5 is a huge jump for this program.

It's almost a whole new game. The possibility to adjust lighting, use better textures and custom skins are so essential to my enjoyment.

Wouldn't be making screenshots otherwise...

08.jpg.fc347ba5d124a758c29cb416b627fdbc.jpg

fingering.jpg

06.jpg.6e45810f7e60d1150818592f35ee81c7.jpg

01.jpg.ab40c191244d54c59ddf2f3cfe30f1b3.jpg

Edited by d3vi0n
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Yasmin is available here: https://www.klubexile.com/files/file/2175-yasmin-h5-edition/

• Administrator
6 minutes ago, RicBlaze73 said:

I can't find an active link to the Paid Hook 5

The link posted here in this site is still working

🇺🇸 The Few and The Proud 🇺🇸

• Administrator
1 hour ago, RicBlaze73 said:

I clicked on the link and it says the page is under review.

Hmmm I checked on my profile and yours. Was able to access the upload page and the download (mega) link/file just fine. Perhaps others can confirm if it is locked or access is normal.

🇺🇸 The Few and The Proud 🇺🇸