Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

Klub Sentinel Klub Sentinel

Being a DIK Models

Smoke

• Administrator

Ok, so decided to create a post talking about this. A user made a model after Jill Royce. Like I said, I can see the 'resemblance' and attempt. Decided to use that model as a base start and work on my own. Wanted to use the H5 skin layer instead of the basic texture. Figured I also create a different preset on the body. I know that this game is 'old' and has it limit and daz out classes it because its a newer and uses newer tools but it is 'possible'. I still want to say its a WIP lol; need to change/adjust the eyebrows and of course the 'make up' shadowing. Lips are a bit big. 

VX Jill

JR01.jpg

Jill Royce

ep10_jill_solo81.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love It 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

🇺🇸 The Few and The Proud 🇺🇸

Don't know who she is, but that's a great model!

Funny thing, like drawing, rendering in this game leaves a disctinct "author's style", and I can see your style all over this new model! 

That fascinates me, because even this game being old, we can have a lot of different styles in it! 

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Smoke said:

Ok, so decided to create a post talking about this. A user made a model after Jill Royce. Like I said, I can see the 'resemblance' and attempt. Decided to use that model as a base start and work on my own. Wanted to use the H5 skin layer instead of the basic texture. Figured I also create a different preset on the body. I know that this game is 'old' and has it limit and daz out classes it because its a newer and uses newer tools but it is 'possible'. I still want to say its a WIP lol; need to change/adjust the eyebrows and of course the 'make up' shadowing. Lips are a bit big. 

VX Jill

JR01.jpg

Jill Royce

ep10_jill_solo81.jpg

I am a fan of Dr. PinkCake's work, and actually started playing Being-A-DIK before I did Acting Lessons. Now, for all intents and purposes, I don't know how far along the development on that visual novel is, but by Jove. THE GIRLS ARE FUCKING FIRE. Jill Royce and Isabella Roberts being my favorites, with Sage coming at a very close second.

I like the recreation that you're working on, I would try and emphasize the cheekbones a bit more on her. I think we have enough assets to make a faithful recreation, but I would advise trying different head mods. Probably Pervok's DAZ head could do the trick?

• Thumbs Up 2

• Administrator
31 minutes ago, Trapp said:

I don't know how far along the development on that visual novel is

Well, in fairness, it does feel like he is milking it at this point but he is 'consistent' compared to other creators.

4 hours ago, Trapp said:

I like the recreation that you're working on, I would try and emphasize the cheekbones a bit more on her. I think we have enough assets to make a faithful recreation, but I would advise trying different head mods. Probably Pervok's DAZ head could do the trick?

Yea - the cheeks needs to be a bit more defining. I still also think the 'v' shape head is bit different. Either way, if the face doesn't 'match'. I'm still satisfied with the face as it is a different character lol

Regarding about the daz head. I'll be honest, me personally; I kinda want to avoid it. I recalled that Pervok say that it isn't finished and it has some 'issues' but he won't fix and left for users to either live with it or fix it themselves. To this day, the re uploads and descriptions are pretty vague and really provides no solid information (which is something I can rant on for days as people are just re uploading the same shit). I wouldn't mind redoing myself but I find myself do other things and enjoying it. Still, I'll keep it in mind

4 hours ago, Trapp said:

I am a fan of Dr. PinkCake's work, and actually started playing Being-A-DIK before I did Acting Lessons. Now, for all intents and purposes, I don't know how far along the development on that visual novel is, but by Jove. THE GIRLS ARE FUCKING FIRE. Jill Royce and Isabella Roberts being my favorites, with Sage coming at a very close second.

Man, we at least better get the option to wife Quinn up 😈

Ah, acting lesson, That crazy bitch that ruins your life lol

6 hours ago, Morius said:

Don't know who she is, but that's a great model!

Funny thing, like drawing, rendering in this game leaves a disctinct "author's style", and I can see your style all over this new model! 

That fascinates me, because even this game being old, we can have a lot of different styles in it! 

lol Oh yea. I'm trying to be a 'bit' different and unique. Guess I gotta try harder 😅

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

🇺🇸 The Few and The Proud 🇺🇸

25 minutes ago, Smoke said:

Regarding about the daz head. I'll be honest, me personally; I kinda want to avoid it. I recalled that Pervok say that it isn't finished and it has some 'issues' but he won't fix and left for users to either live with it or fix it themselves. To this day, the re uploads and descriptions are pretty vague and really provides no solid information (which is something I can rant on for days as people are just re uploading the same shit). I wouldn't mind redoing myself but I find myself do other things and enjoying it.

What I like about the version I use is that it gives a more "unique" look to the models' faces, perhaps it could work. But like you said, everybody has their preferences and everything can be made to look great. It could be worth it to experiment and see what comes out. Either way, your version looks amazing!

31 minutes ago, Smoke said:

Man, we at least better get the option to wife Quinn up 😈

Oooh, Quinn is the true MVP there. Her story arc is amazing and I ended up really liking her even more than some of the main girls. I also liked Camila, but for other reasons. 🍆🍑

• Thumbs Up 1

I must admit that I am not very familiar with Ren'Py novels. And it would take me a day of 48 h even to try some of them.

Anyway it would be a lot of fun to write a visual novel.

Back to the model, interesting, I think you have to go somehow  in the “drilled” direction to get closer to the original, even if the model doesn't look milfy.

The jawline and chin perhaps need more definition and the nose a bit thinner, but it's easy to say, hard to do.
I sometimes use the “ghost it” app to overlay the original on top of the model in VX. Sometimes it works good.

• Thumbs Up 1

12 hours ago, Smoke said:

lol Oh yea. I'm trying to be a 'bit' different and unique. Guess I gotta try harder 😅

Oh no, nothing like that, magoo sir! Your style is unique and Brisa and friends are one of a kind gorgeous!

That said, yeah. It’s worthwhile to try to push yourself a bit away of your style sometimes.

• Thumbs Up 1

Being a DIK is one of the few VNs I've played. Jill is a very nice character, but Bella won my heart with her charisma from the first episode 💘

Good luck to you, Smoke! I hope you achieve the desired result.

• Thanks 1

I see the vision! VX and DrPinkCake both have pretty distinct art designs so it is definitely challenging. I would agree, her cheeks and cheekbones are probably her most striking features.