Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

Klub Sentinel Klub Sentinel

stockings one leg

Godallah1

Question

9 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Godallah1 said:

Can be made so that stocking (glove) can only be worn on one leg (arm) ?

Glove display can be changed using Clothing Tab Options.

If you tick the 'Options' tickbox at the top of the window, beneath Gloves there will then be an options dialogue where you can select Left only, Right only or both (which is 'off' - the default setting).

ScreenCap_02.jpg

Stockings can probably be made to display on one leg only through an Activemod edit, although I've never had reason to try this 🙂 

All My Downloads:   aardy's Content - Klub Exile

22 minutes ago, aardy said:

Stockings can probably be made to display on one leg only through an Activemod edit, although I've never had reason to try this 🙂 

If you can do this with gloves and bracelets, then why not add such a function for stockings?

There is a set of stock stockings which has different socks on the two feet. If one could make a custom texture for that im guessing u can have one transparent. Or u can draw 1 sock directly on ur skin

1 hour ago, Godallah1 said:

If you can do this with gloves and bracelets, then why not add such a function for stockings?

I'm not the person to ask. This would be something the game developers would have to integrate, and I don't see that happening any time soon...

🙂 

NB. I've just realised an Activemod re-texture using default stockings won't work, as both legs share the one foot texture.

This would also be the case in applying a single stocking as a skin texture.

It will work, however, for Activemod stocking textures using the R9Pant028 Crotchless Pantyhose addon.

• Like 1

On 2/14/2021 at 12:19 PM, aardy said:

I've just realised an Activemod re-texture using default stockings won't work, as both legs share the one foot texture.

Can't you just erase one half of the stockings (provided that the texture layer has alpha channel) and be done with it?

Switching the "remove one" or changing the activemod texture from full to half is just one click anyway. Only problem could be having the textures sorted so that they are not close to each other in the list.

8 hours ago, onevision said:

Can't you just erase one half of the stockings (provided that the texture layer has alpha channel) and be done with it?

Switching the "remove one" or changing the activemod texture from full to half is just one click anyway. Only problem could be having the textures sorted so that they are not close to each other in the list.

As covered above, there is no 'remove one' option for stockings, and editing out half the texture will still leave you with a stockinged foot - or no stocking on both as the feet use the one shared texture file - if you are using default stockings. And the same applies to retexturing a skin.  It will work with stocking retextures of R9Pant028, as I've already stated.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, onevision said:

I guess clearing also half feet texture is a bad idea - too impractical to switch between the two.

Unfortunately that just wouldn't work with the the default stockings - both feet use the entire 'Foot' texture.  So you either have both feet stockinged or both feet bare, just the way it works.

• Hmmmm 1