Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

Klub Sentinel Klub Sentinel

Any clothes with the name "F_Doctor001_Skirt" don't work

I know the first impulse would be to say, "so rename them", but if you rename them, they don't appear in the game either. Other names like "F_Garterbelt001_BlackSeam" or "R9Blouse081" work fine, but I also know you need some sort of a corresponding file on the Binaries folder to make them work.

So, long story short. What file in the Binaries folder am I missing? Where to find it (online)? 

Thanks!

What version are you using? Which patch version?

I suggest using TK17VXF_Update1.01 you can get it here:

Then try a fresh install after that.

5 hours ago, thepepper55red said:

I know the first impulse would be to say, "so rename them", but if you rename them, they don't appear in the game either. Other names like "F_Garterbelt001_BlackSeam" or "R9Blouse081" work fine, but I also know you need some sort of a corresponding file on the Binaries folder to make them work.

So, long story short. What file in the Binaries folder am I missing? Where to find it (online)? 

Thanks!

That's the name they should/need to have.  It's a default item and Activemod retextures should appear in game with no issue.

Have you disabled any default outfits?

Have you disabled any default rooms?

Do you have the default item showing up in-game?  (it will be called Psychologist Skirt)

NB. It will be nothing to do with the Binaries folder. There are no corresponding files in the Binaries regarding textures. Any additional texture related files need to be in Activemod folders.

All My Downloads:   aardy's Content - Klub Exile

• Administrator
18 hours ago, thepepper55red said:

I don't have the Psychologist skirt. I might have disabled inadvertedly, or deleted the file. So if you have any way to download the original file for it, let me know. Thanks!

All vanilla content is stuck within the game. The skirt that you named is vanilla asset. So I highly doubt that you 'deleted' it. It is most likely that you disabled a room or something in which 'disabled' some clothing items as they are part of the same ‘theme’. 

I would also not 'removed' or replace any files in your binaries folders. Places in which you can 'replace, remove, etc' files are;

• Addons
  • Mods - ActiveMod
  • Community
  • Save

🇺🇸 The Few and The Proud 🇺🇸