Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

Klub Sentinel Klub Sentinel

Ozcon

Morius

I had this idea to create a “Ozcon” it’s a series of prizes in the format of badges for best comics and videos. It would be yearly and have a series of categories, like best comic best video, best composition, best story, best photography, etc. 

The prizes would be badges, like “Gold Member”, for example, that the user would carry out for the whole year below his avatar.

@Smoke pointed out that we already had an attempt of comics contest, but this would be different. To participate, one must simply publish the comic. The decision of the winners would be made to an appointed board which would judge the comics and videos. Of course the board members would not participate from the prizes. 

If external people would like to express its vote, he/she may simply review the comic/video , favoring it automatically for best comic/video and any othe category he/she might justify.

I, as a notorious noncreator of either comics or vídeos step forward to be one of the judges!

What do you think??

• Thumbs Up 1

That would be a fantastic idea.

I do agree it would be better to include the whole community. Comic creators here are very few and far between, so I think this would be much more beneficial if everyone was involved in this. This would give the newcomers a chance to interact and go head-to-head with the veterans, and would definitely encourage participation from all. @Smoke @HDiddy @MarkZappa @x17, this could be something very special!

I would suggest the following categories:

- Best Video (non-serialized)

- Best Video (ongoing series)

- Best Comic of the Year

- Best SFW Image

- Best Softcore/Pin-up Image

- Best Hardcore Image

- Best Shemale/Futa Image

- Hottest Exclusive KE Model

- Most downloaded Addon

- Best Modder

- Best Media Content Creator (Video)

- Best Media Content Creator (Images/Comics)

- Stinker Of The Year (maybe some sort of shitpost/memeable moment from 2024, probably would take a shot at Team K17 AND WE KNOW what that SOTY is lol)

- Best Tutorial Maker

- Best Meme Of The Year

- Best Newcomer

• Thumbs Up 1

15 minutes ago, Trapp said:

That would be a fantastic idea.

I do agree it would be better to include the whole community. Comic creators here are very few and far between, so I think this would be much more beneficial if everyone was involved in this. This would give the newcomers a chance to interact and go head-to-head with the veterans, and would definitely encourage participation from all. @Smoke @HDiddy @MarkZappa @x17, this could be something very special!

I would suggest the following categories:

- Best Video (non-serialized)

- Best Video (ongoing series)

- Best Comic of the Year

- Best SFW Image

- Best Softcore/Pin-up Image

- Best Hardcore Image

- Best Shemale/Futa Image

- Hottest Exclusive KE Model

- Most downloaded Addon

- Best Modder

- Best Media Content Creator (Video)

- Best Media Content Creator (Images/Comics)

- Stinker Of The Year (maybe some sort of shitpost/memeable moment from 2024, probably would take a shot at Team K17 AND WE KNOW what that SOTY is lol)

- Best Tutorial Maker

- Best Meme Of The Year

- Best Newcomer

I think we already have some in built tool that sorta measures the temperature of this, but a thing  community active would be cool!

• Thumbs Up 1

53 minutes ago, Morius said:

I think we already have some in built tool that sorta measures the temperature of this, but a thing  community active would be cool!

Yeah, the thing is, I would suggest it this way to allow as many members as possible to participate, regardless of their skill level. I completely forgot to add categories suited to Vanilla Graphics as well, for example.

The idea behind this is to make it fun. That's all I would care about.

Important Information

WARNING! Adult Only Content You must be 18 years of age or older to enter. By accepting you agree to Klub Exile's Terms of Use and Guidelines upon creating an account.