Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

Klub Sentinel Klub Sentinel

ISO dimisdpink bikini texture (pink and white horizontal striped bikini)

Slim

Question

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for a certain texture that seems to be missing from my game.

I can't remember where I got these textures anymore.  I kind of think that they were from the legacy archives here on this forum but I'm not certain.  Anyway...  I've had these textures in my active mod folder for a while now and I like the look of them.  However it seems I'm missing the regular 'full' texture for this set.

The texture uses 'F_Swim001_Bikini'.  I have three 'versions' of it named 'dimisdpink',  'dimisdpinkrip', and 'dimisdpinkripfull'.  The latter two are 'open' versions of the first and are fine.  The first texture however was either saved incorrectly or was overwritten etc.

The texture that I have in that folder is just a black gradient and not the original full pink and white texture.

I attached a picture of what the bikini *SHOULD* look like.  Does anyone have the full texture that they could upload?

Thanks for reading,

- Slim

The Klub 17-0004.png

5 answers to this question

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Sexvision said:

Could also be that someone made a black and white version to make it color friendly. Normaly you would use a black and white for something like that.

Have you tried the color sliders in game?

Yeah, the texture that was in the archive is just a gradient grey scaled image.    You can actually see the texture in the images that Enzo linked.  The grey image on the bottom was the texture that was supplied in the archive but it was suppose to look like the very last image.  So I'm pretty sure it was saved wrong as it doesn't even have the stripes in that grey scale.  It's just a grey version of the bump mapped image. 

Anyway tho, thanks for checking it out.  I didn't have time to mess with it when I made this post but...  today I got time.  So here's a new texture I whipped up for the original if anyone wants a full set:

Edited by Slim
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

On 7/25/2024 at 2:13 PM, Slim said:

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for a certain texture that seems to be missing from my game.

I can't remember where I got these textures anymore.  I kind of think that they were from the legacy archives here on this forum but I'm not certain.  Anyway...  I've had these textures in my active mod folder for a while now and I like the look of them.  However it seems I'm missing the regular 'full' texture for this set.

The texture uses 'F_Swim001_Bikini'.  I have three 'versions' of it named 'dimisdpink',  'dimisdpinkrip', and 'dimisdpinkripfull'.  The latter two are 'open' versions of the first and are fine.  The first texture however was either saved incorrectly or was overwritten etc.

The texture that I have in that folder is just a black gradient and not the original full pink and white texture.

I attached a picture of what the bikini *SHOULD* look like.  Does anyone have the full texture that they could upload?

Thanks for reading,

- Slim

The Klub 17-0004.png

I don't have this but as no link has been forthcoming, if you send me all the sets you do have I'll try to make a replacement for your missing texture  :classic_smile: 

• Thanks 1

All My Downloads:   aardy's Content - Klub Exile

Posted (edited)

@aardy Thank you, you're always so helpful.  I would hate to have you spend time on something I can probably do myself though.  I was just hoping that someone might have the original unedited texture saved somewhere.

@Enzo I think it's missing the texture in HDiddy's archive as well (probably where I got in the first place) as the texture in the bottom image appears to the be the same one I have the folder (the grey scale 'F_Swim001_Bikini.png).  Thanks for the suggestion though.

It looks like someone was making a bump map for the texture and accidentally saved over the original in the archive.  I'll take a shot at remaking the original texture myself when I get some time.  I think I can use the texture from the upper part to reproduce the bottom.

Thanks for reading/replying!

Edited by Slim
  • Thumbs Up 2

10 hours ago, Slim said:

It looks like someone was making a bump map for the texture and accidentally saved over the original in the archive.  I'll take a shot at remaking the original texture myself when I get some time.  I think I can use the texture from the upper part to reproduce the bottom.

Could also be that someone made a black and white version to make it color friendly. Normaly you would use a black and white for something like that.

Have you tried the color sliders in game?

• Thumbs Up 1