Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

Klub Sentinel Klub Sentinel

A Call To The Community

Trapp

First of all, I want to thank our dearly departed admin @Oz70NYC for making this club. Without him and his drive for telling compelling stories full of life, this club wouldn't even exist today.

In the wake of his passing, I would like to reach out to the community, especially those interested in reading comic books and want to know what it takes to release them. I want to encourage those within Klub Exile to join us and interact a little with creators such as myself, @ArtsAndCrafty and @SovietTiger. I would also like to extend an invitation to @frabb and @amaronap, who have published a few comics in that section to come on board and share their experiences as well.

It's a hard time to be an Exile tonight. But I believe Oz would want us to grow this niche just a little bit more. Which is why I want to extend the invitation to everyone in the community who wants to join. You can find some interesting topics to get you started and with your support, hopefully make this a more active place.

Once again, thank you for what you left behind for us, Oz. And to our current members: @Morius, @demonv1, @Mongrel, @Tovlenin, @MarkZappa, @Sexvision, @nandosuave86, @franzmann13 and @HDiddy: Thank you for what you've done to support us comic creators. Let's keep Oz's legacy alive and well.

• Agree 6
  • Sad 1

• Administrator

@Trapp In light of the situation, I'm wondering if you want to be leader of this comic club as you'll be able to continue to move this club forward.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 3

🇺🇸 The Few and The Proud 🇺🇸

5 hours ago, Smoke said:

@Trapp In light of the situation, I'm wondering if you want to leader of this comic club as you'll be able to continue to move forward.

I would be honored, @Smoke. Thank you very much for considering me for this.

• Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Administrator
9 hours ago, Trapp said:

I would be honored, @Smoke. Thank you very much for considering me for this.

Thanks. Note that the club is like a 'mini' forum within a forum. So you'll be able to control the layout of the club, moderate the post/topic in the club, etc. Any questions feel free to ask me or @HDiddy

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Smoke said:

Thanks. Note that the club is like a 'mini' forum within a forum. So you'll be able to control the layout of the club, moderate the post/topic in the club, etc. Any questions feel free to ask me or @HDiddy

Is there a way to link galleries or comics from the site into the club? So that people can gain instant access from it?

• Like 1

• Administrator
24 minutes ago, Trapp said:

Is there a way to link galleries or comics from the site into the club? So that people can gain instant access from it?

I believe the club is open for anyone to join. You still can 'boot' any trouble maker and I believe it will require them of your approval if they want to rejoin.

As for access, you can link the URL. Remember, comics have their own section in the gallery department - no need to create another similar section. Remember the club was created for different creators to gather in a spot and discus and share ideas, collaborations, etc.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 7/23/2024 at 5:21 AM, Smoke said:

@Trapp In light of the situation, I'm wondering if you want to be leader of this comic club as you'll be able to continue to move this club forward.

Let’s vote.

Candidates:

Trapp

Vote count:

Smoke vote for Trapp

Trapp vote for Trapp

Morius vote for Trapp

• Haha 1

Important Information

WARNING! Adult Only Content You must be 18 years of age or older to enter. By accepting you agree to Klub Exile's Terms of Use and Guidelines upon creating an account.