Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

Klub Sentinel Klub Sentinel

First time in pose editor!

yaboy

Hey all!

I spent tonight trying to make some poses for a thing im working on. I still dont understand the animation aspect, so I guess it's just soaking for now :d But damn its fun!

I'm wondering if some of the great pose-makers of this site could share some tips!

(Also - is there any 'club' room with a bar and dancefloor? I've tried the KlubExile one, but the lighting is super weird for me. H5 lights arent present at all:( )

Sorry if this is the wrong kinda posting

poseedit.jpg

• Administrator
15 minutes ago, yaboy said:

I've tried the KlubExile one, but the lighting is super weird for me. H5 lights arent present at all:

That's because you need to turn them on in the level definition.

Do Not PM Me For Request - Put Your Request in the Forums

3 hours ago, yaboy said:

Hey all!

I spent tonight trying to make some poses for a thing im working on. I still dont understand the animation aspect, so I guess it's just soaking for now :d But damn its fun!

I'm wondering if some of the great pose-makers of this site could share some tips!

Here is a good place to start

https://www.klubexile.com/tutorials/category/2-all-about-poses/

You can ask questions later on, but I'll tell you this: The pose editor has a looooot of buttons, take you time and don't give up, once you've mastered it, possiblities are infinite. It took me a while to master and then when you somewhat master it, you can still get better with time and experience and past that, it's just about how much time you spend on it.

making an animation pose it could take mints or it can take days it depend how many details you need plus how realistic you want it to be 

but if you want somethings simple quick that look good enough 

so the idea it like the image below , you  just make few frames  and the engine make the animation for you

image.jpeg

null

and that what i did in the video , i just make like 3 pose frames then 2 more between them for details and that it

note that i change the first 3 frames from smooth to liner ( that optional ) 

and the first 10 mints it enough for that idea but the rest just to give you more example like if you change the distance to make the pose run slower and if you increases to run faster  . but you have to watch it to the end because i re-edit the pose frames at the end  

Video

https://mega.nz/file/XOISlIwL#zCgGZkr5kV8Qbb3l_wFVODcZBc6Mj4iZVbR_-n2k3jQ

nullposes 7.zip

image.jpeg

• Like 1

On 7/5/2024 at 12:31 AM, HDiddy said:

That's because you need to turn them on in the level definition.

Oooh exciting, I'll mess around once I get a chance!

On 7/5/2024 at 5:11 AM, Drahzar said:

You can ask questions later on, but I'll tell you this: The pose editor has a looooot of buttons, take you time and don't give up, once you've mastered it, possiblities are infinite. It took me a while to master and then when you somewhat master it, you can still get better with time and experience and past that, it's just about how much time you spend on it.

Yes I was super overwhelmed at first hehe, but I think I'm getting the hang of it! Been having a lot of fun 😄

On 7/11/2024 at 10:48 PM, AdultRex said:

making an animation pose it could take mints or it can take days it depend how many details you need plus how realistic you want it to be 

but if you want somethings simple quick that look good enough 

so the idea it like the image below , you  just make few frames  and the engine make the animation for you

null

and that what i did in the video , i just make like 3 pose frames then 2 more between them for details and that it

note that i change the first 3 frames from smooth to liner ( that optional ) 

and the first 10 mints it enough for that idea but the rest just to give you more example like if you change the distance to make the pose run slower and if you increases to run faster  . but you have to watch it to the end because i re-edit the pose frames at the end  

Video

https://mega.nz/file/XOISlIwL#zCgGZkr5kV8Qbb3l_wFVODcZBc6Mj4iZVbR_-n2k3jQ

null poses 7.zip 32.96 kB · 3 downloads

This is sooo cool!! Thank you so much! I'll try make some animations 🙂

In the mean time I tried make some photography still poses - this is the result:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2