Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

Klub Sentinel Klub Sentinel

Dodge Viper H5 object textures + other generic H5 cars

Thunder

Question

Hey! Does anyone have textures for this H5 object Viper?

For some reason I have some norm and spec maps but not a single diffuse map. I can't even override it manually from level_def which is also weird...

Viper.jpg

Also... if it is not too much to ask within a single request, if anyone have some other common cars (H5 objects), not supercars, I'd be highly grateful for having them as well!

3 answers to this question

• Administrator
4 hours ago, Thunder said:

Also... if it is not too much to ask within a single request, if anyone have some other common cars (H5 objects), not supercars, I'd be highly grateful for having them as well!

There are a few not so common vehicles in Hook 5 Objects download section here and here; but if those are not enough you can extra officially grab my yet still work in progress H5 Object Vehicle Service Pack 1 from >this link< that counts with vehicles from Driver San Francisco including sedans (Cadillac DTS, Ford Crown Victoria LX, Dodge Monaco, Chevrolet Impala LS) pick up trucks (Chevy C10, GMC Sierra, RAM 3500) or classic cars (Dodge Challenger and Cadillac El Dorado) and service vehicles too

There are a few others from other sources; many can be seen on this movie from member @de_lange_jaap

These are part of a delayed project that still need a fix, made for my own use not intended for fancy release yet so feel free to distribute them

About the Viper, I have no clues on its textures 🤷‍♂️

• Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

.A psychotic drowns where the mystic swims. You're drowning. I'm swimming.

20 minutes ago, MarkZappa said:

There are a few not so common vehicles in Hook 5 Objects download section here and here; but if those are not enough you can extra officially grab my yet still work in progress H5 Object Vehicle Service Pack 1 from >this link< that counts with vehicles from Driver San Francisco including sedans (Cadillac DTS, Ford Crown Victoria LX, Dodge Monaco, Chevrolet Impala LS) pick up trucks (Chevy C10, GMC Sierra, RAM 3500) or classic cars (Dodge Challenger and Cadillac El Dorado) and service vehicles too

There are a few others from other sources; many can be seen on this movie from member @de_lange_jaap

These are part of a delayed project that still need a fix, made for my own use not intended for fancy release yet so feel free to distribute them

About the Viper, I have no clues on its textures 🤷‍♂️

Oh, friend! Don't know how to thank you! It's a real treasure!!

I'm hoping to make kind of busy highway with lots of scripted cars moving. And your gift will allow to make it look quite natural. Super super!

BTW I can see that one of cars has wheels and glass divided to separate objects. I'm dreaming that all car objects were made in this way cause It is actually great possibility to make movements even more realitic by animating wheelspinning and even turns. 🙂

I can see obj files there.... if by chance I'll be able to edit them some day then would you give me the permission to modify them in this way and share on KE?

The Klub 17-0262.png

• Thumbs Up 1

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Thunder said:

Oh, friend! Don't know how to thank you! It's a real treasure!!

I'm hoping to make kind of busy highway with lots of scripted cars moving. And your gift will allow to make it look quite natural. Super super!

BTW I can see that one of cars has wheels and glass divided to separate objects. I'm dreaming that all car objects were made in this way cause It is actually great possibility to make movements even more realitic by animating wheelspinning and even turns. 🙂

I can see obj files there.... if by chance I'll be able to edit them some day then would you give me the permission to modify them in this way and share on KE?

The Klub 17-0262.png

Thanks, feedback is much appreciated 😊 and well that's precisely (to separate them in wheels, vehicle and glass) what I got to do before an official release in downloads!

Feel free to edit those in which I left the *.obj file within the directory until I fix them by myself!

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

.A psychotic drowns where the mystic swims. You're drowning. I'm swimming.