Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

Klub Sentinel Klub Sentinel

Exclusive Preview: Black Rose Operation

Trapp

This took me over A MONTH to finish. And it's only nine ass pages. The fact that I don't have the luxury of time and resources to devote to this is infuriating.

Anyways. Here's a preview of a yet to be finished comic from my Maverick series: Black Rose Operation. Don't ask for an estimated release time, because there is none.

Page_03.jpg

Page_04.jpg

Page_05.jpg

Page_06.jpg

Page_07.jpg

Page_08.jpg

Page_09.jpg

Page_10.jpg

Page_11.jpg

• Love It 1

Man I love the way you intro scenes with those camera shots, it looks great, Also your depth of field and lighting is really on point now.

She is gorgeous! Very pretty I really like her a lot. Very good job on her. I always love your sex scenes. I guess she wasn't the one he was looking for, Makes me wonder if this was a setup or a decoy to stall him. 🤔

I like it so far, good story setting. Looking forward to this. 👍

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, demonv1 said:

Man I love the way you intro scenes with those camera shots, it looks great, Also your depth of field and lighting is really on point now.

She is gorgeous! Very pretty I really like her a lot. Very good job on her. I always love your sex scenes. I guess she wasn't the one he was looking for, Makes me wonder if this was a setup or a decoy to stall him. 🤔

I like it so far, good story setting. Looking forward to this. 👍

Not much I can spoil because I don't have the bulk of the story written yet. But Seyna's basically the leading lady in this story. Her story will basically pave the way for Hikaru to move forward with this. I have ideas here and there, but so far, nothing's set in stone. I'll try and work a little more on this once I have the time.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, Trapp said:

Not much I can spoil because I don't have the bulk of the story written yet. But Seyna's basically the leading lady in this story. Her story will basically pave the way for Hikaru to move forward with this. I have ideas here and there, but so far, nothing's set in stone. I'll try and work a little more on this once I have the time.

Ah okay so she is a going to be on his side, I like it.

• Thumbs Up 1

Important Information

WARNING! Adult Only Content You must be 18 years of age or older to enter. By accepting you agree to Klub Exile's Terms of Use and Guidelines upon creating an account.