Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

Klub Sentinel Klub Sentinel

Female Zombie Skin(s)

TheDarkLord99

Question

I noticed that despite there being some options for male zombies, there are no textures or addons for female zombies.

Especially since there's plenty of Resident Evil themed content on here, seems kinda unreal that no one made some female zombie content.

So if anyone has some they are willing to share, I'd appreciate it.

I would prefer something that works with Hook5, but I won't complain about other options since beggars can't be choosers. 

Thanks in advance.

2 answers to this question

3 hours ago, TheDarkLord99 said:

I noticed that despite there being some options for male zombies, there are no textures or addons for female zombies.

Especially since there's plenty of Resident Evil themed content on here, seems kinda unreal that no one made some female zombie content.

So if anyone has some they are willing to share, I'd appreciate it.

I would prefer something that works with Hook5, but I won't complain about other options since beggars can't be choosers. 

Thanks in advance.

Here are 3 beauties in varying states of decay I use in my game:

zombies.jpg

The centre one - a body replacer addon - is already available here:

https://www.klubexile.com/files/file/2862-creature-drowned-horror-by-oeshii/

There is also an H5 skin available for this on site.

(have you looked through the other non-human bodies?)

The other 2 are skins (the first is actually a demon skin, but still works well as a zombie).  Not sure if they're available here but many male horror skins will also work fine as female skins without much effort.

Let me know if these would be of any use.

And here's one that's just had dinner  :classic_laugh::

zombie2.jpg

All My Downloads:   aardy's Content - Klub Exile

19 hours ago, aardy said:

Here are 3 beauties in varying states of decay I use in my game:

zombies.jpg

The centre one - a body replacer addon - is already available here:

https://www.klubexile.com/files/file/2862-creature-drowned-horror-by-oeshii/

There is also an H5 skin available for this on site.

(have you looked through the other non-human bodies?)

The other 2 are skins (the first is actually a demon skin, but still works well as a zombie).  Not sure if they're available here but many male horror skins will also work fine as female skins without much effort.

Let me know if these would be of any use.

And here's one that's just had dinner  :classic_laugh::

zombie2.jpg

I appreciate the stuff. I did check non-human bodies, but didn't quite find something that really hit that "zombie girl" vibe for me.

That last one is definitely what I was hoping for and I even think I have it, but stopped using it due to how dated it looks in comparison to my hook5 models.

Thanks!

• Thumbs Up 1