Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

Klub Sentinel Klub Sentinel

Need some help with placing positions with CollaTKane 3.2

Hey guys!

I've been modeling my first room in Archicad and Blender 2.82 and wanted to see intermediate result in the game. So I've used CollaTKane 3.2 as a convertor generating addon files with provided "run_exemple_UserRoom1_VX.bat" script. Everything went smoothly, except pose positions.

In blender I created group (room_position_group) of 2 empty objects and named them Floor01 and Floor02 and place them in different places of the room (as described in "the Complete CollaTKane Tutorial series, part 2 - Rooms", written by OysterMug & Berger).

In the bat file I've added  -fs "room_position_group" ^ so it looks like this:

Spoiler

CollaTKane.exe -s "Scene.dae" "Addons/Custom.UserRoom1/Scenes/Luder/Room/UserRoom1/UserRoom1.bs" "Luder/Room/UserRoom1/UserRoom1.ma" ^
 -i "Luder/Room/UserRoom1/UserRoom1_" "Addons/Custom.UserRoom1/Images/Q=Tex032M/Luder/Room/UserRoom1/" ^
 -tq -z ^
 -sv "XxXaddonXxX" "UserRoom1" ^
 -sv "XxXdescXxX" "User1" ^
 -sv "XxXidXxX" "I32(0)" ^
 -sv "XxXiconXxX" "I32(0)" ^
 -sv "XxXnameXxX" "UserRoom1" ^
 -sv "XxXfurnitureXxX" "room_position_group" ^
 -fs "room_position_group" ^
 -ef "Setting/Extra_File/commonRoom.txt" "Addons/Custom.UserRoom1/Scripts/Luder/Common/UserRoom1.bs" ^
 -ef "Setting/Extra_File/acRoom.txt" "Addons/Custom.UserRoom1/Scripts/Luder/UserRoom1/AcRoom.bs" ^
 -ef "Setting/Extra_File/acRoomCollision.txt" "Addons/Custom.UserRoom1/Scripts/Luder/UserRoom1/AcRoomCollision.bs" ^
 -ef "Setting/Extra_File/avFurnitures.txt" "Addons/Custom.UserRoom1/Scripts/Luder/UserRoom1/AvFurnitures.bs" ^
 -ef "Setting/Extra_File/avRoom.txt" "Addons/Custom.UserRoom1/Scripts/Luder/UserRoom1/AvRoom.bs" ^
 -ef "Setting/Extra_File/avStartup.txt" "Addons/Custom.UserRoom1/Scripts/Luder/UserRoom1/AvStartup.bs" ^
 -ef "Setting/Extra_File/activemodRoom.txt" "Addons/Custom.UserRoom1/Scripts/Luder/Common/UserRoom1.ActiveMod.bs" 
echo f|xcopy /y "Resources\Default_Icon.png" "Addons\Custom.UserRoom1\Images\Q=Tex032M\Luder\GUI\UserRoom1_Icon.png" 

After exporting I start the game sequencer and place a pose. It places itself in the room 0,0 coordinates and I cannot move it whatsoever even when "." is pressed. But I can see position names when I right click on the pose in the timeline (of course, if you click on them - nothing happens).

So what am I missing  or doing wrong here?

Very appreciate any help!

Cheers, Jack.

PS. Here's my AvFurnitures.bs file:

Spoiler

AvFurniture :DEFAULT_Furniture . {
    .Do [ AvFurnitureSituation :DEFAULT_position . {
        .AttrH {
            .Type "*";
        };
        .Exports [ "*" ];
    };
    ];
    .Description "DEFAULT";
};
AvFurniture :Floor01_Furniture . {
    .RootNode "Room:room_position_group";
    .Do [ AvFurnitureSituation :Floor01_FurnitureSituation . {
        .AttrH {
            .Type "*";
        };
        .Mappings [ "Floor01" , "%{ModelTRS}" ];
        .Exports [ "*" ];
    };
    ];
    .Description "Floor01";
};
AvFurniture :Floor02_Furniture . {
    .Do [ AvFurnitureSituation :Floor02_FurnitureSituation . {
        .AttrH {
            .Type "*";
        };
        .Mappings [ "Floor02" , "%{ModelTRS}" ];
        .Exports [ "*" ];
    };
    ];
    .Description "Floor02";
};

01.png

02.png

Edited by Jack back

1 hour ago, Jack back said:

Hey guys!

I've been modeling my first room in Archicad and Blender 2.82 and wanted to see intermediate result in the game. So I've used CollaTKane 3.2 as a convertor generating addon files with provided "run_exemple_UserRoom1_VX.bat" script. Everything went smoothly, except pose positions.

In blender I created group (room_position_group) of 2 empty objects and named them Floor01 and Floor02 and place them in different places of the room (as described in "the Complete CollaTKane Tutorial series, part 2 - Rooms", written by OysterMug & Berger).

In the bat file I've added  -fs "room_position_group" ^ so it looks like this:

Reveal hidden contents

CollaTKane.exe -s "Scene.dae" "Addons/Custom.UserRoom1/Scenes/Luder/Room/UserRoom1/UserRoom1.bs" "Luder/Room/UserRoom1/UserRoom1.ma" ^
 -i "Luder/Room/UserRoom1/UserRoom1_" "Addons/Custom.UserRoom1/Images/Q=Tex032M/Luder/Room/UserRoom1/" ^
 -tq -z ^
 -sv "XxXaddonXxX" "UserRoom1" ^
 -sv "XxXdescXxX" "User1" ^
 -sv "XxXidXxX" "I32(0)" ^
 -sv "XxXiconXxX" "I32(0)" ^
 -sv "XxXnameXxX" "UserRoom1" ^
 -sv "XxXfurnitureXxX" "room_position_group" ^
 -fs "room_position_group" ^
 -ef "Setting/Extra_File/commonRoom.txt" "Addons/Custom.UserRoom1/Scripts/Luder/Common/UserRoom1.bs" ^
 -ef "Setting/Extra_File/acRoom.txt" "Addons/Custom.UserRoom1/Scripts/Luder/UserRoom1/AcRoom.bs" ^
 -ef "Setting/Extra_File/acRoomCollision.txt" "Addons/Custom.UserRoom1/Scripts/Luder/UserRoom1/AcRoomCollision.bs" ^
 -ef "Setting/Extra_File/avFurnitures.txt" "Addons/Custom.UserRoom1/Scripts/Luder/UserRoom1/AvFurnitures.bs" ^
 -ef "Setting/Extra_File/avRoom.txt" "Addons/Custom.UserRoom1/Scripts/Luder/UserRoom1/AvRoom.bs" ^
 -ef "Setting/Extra_File/avStartup.txt" "Addons/Custom.UserRoom1/Scripts/Luder/UserRoom1/AvStartup.bs" ^
 -ef "Setting/Extra_File/activemodRoom.txt" "Addons/Custom.UserRoom1/Scripts/Luder/Common/UserRoom1.ActiveMod.bs" 
echo f|xcopy /y "Resources\Default_Icon.png" "Addons\Custom.UserRoom1\Images\Q=Tex032M\Luder\GUI\UserRoom1_Icon.png" 

After exporting I start the game sequencer and place a pose. It places itself in the room 0,0 coordinates and I cannot move it whatsoever even when "." is pressed. But I can see position names when I right click on the pose in the timeline (of course, if you click on them - nothing happens).

So what am I missing  or doing wrong here?

Very appreciate any help!

Cheers, Jack.

PS. Here's my AvFurnitures.bs file:

Hide contents

AvFurniture :DEFAULT_Furniture . {
    .Do [ AvFurnitureSituation :DEFAULT_position . {
        .AttrH {
            .Type "*";
        };
        .Exports [ "*" ];
    };
    ];
    .Description "DEFAULT";
};
AvFurniture :Floor01_Furniture . {
    .Do [ AvFurnitureSituation :Floor01_FurnitureSituation . {
        .AttrH {
            .Type "*";
        };
        .Mappings [ "Floor01" , "%{ModelTRS}" ];
        .Exports [ "*" ];
    };
    ];
    .Description "Floor01";
};
AvFurniture :Floor02_Furniture . {
    .Do [ AvFurnitureSituation :Floor02_FurnitureSituation . {
        .AttrH {
            .Type "*";
        };
        .Mappings [ "Floor02" , "%{ModelTRS}" ];
        .Exports [ "*" ];
    };
    ];
    .Description "Floor02";
};

01.png

02.png

download this. it will contain an Readme Explanation

• Like 1

BTW, I've solved my problem I described above. I just compered my script files with actual working VX room and found, that I should add following code into AcRoom.bs file:

AppImportNamespace . {
		.NodePath "/Room" + :room + "/room_position_group";
		.ImportNamespace "room_position_group";
	};

After that all pose positions work fine and dandy.

So what command should I add into CollaTKane bat file to implement this automatically?

:mjf:

On 2/4/2021 at 11:51 PM, Jack back said:

So what command should I add into CollaTKane bat file to implement this automatically?

:mjf:

Hello,

Not sure whether I'm too late to answer to this question.

To add that code segment automatically into your AcRoom.bs file,  you need to point your AcRoom.bs to the  acRoom_Furniture.txt (instead of acRoom.txt)

Simply replace this line in your bat file

with this one

-ef "Setting/Extra_File/acRoom_Furniture.txt" "Addons/Custom.UserRoom1/Scripts/Luder/UserRoom1/AcRoom.bs" ^

then run the update bat file and let me know. 🙂

Edited by Rino Diaz
  • Thanks 1