Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

Klub Sentinel Klub Sentinel

So what exactly is Hook and how do I access it?

Pardon my ignorance but what exactly is the Hook system and how do I access it in-game? I have Hook5 Basic but I have no idea if it's activated in my game and what it actually does. Any information is greatly appreciated because I feel like I'm missing out on something hehe

Aside from this, the game would look drastically different (seeing shadows, different lighting, etc.) and you can also open the menu by pressing F4.

A lot of information on this game, including Hook, is in this forum but it's not like MG where it's scattered everywhere. Try taking the time to search a bit thoroughly first before posting a question. 🙂

13 hours ago, Bluey5 said:

Aside from this, the game would look drastically different (seeing shadows, different lighting, etc.) and you can also open the menu by pressing F4.

A lot of information on this game, including Hook, is in this forum but it's not like MG where it's scattered everywhere. Try taking the time to search a bit thoroughly first before posting a question. 🙂

I went through the forum and also ran into this document 3 times to make sure I was comfortible enough to ask this question. I have not been able to access anything in my game using F4. I have the same problem with ReShade because I need to press certain buttons but in my game nothing happens. I'm wondering if I need to go into an ini file or something and enable my game to accept the keyboard. I'm using a Lenovo Laptop so maybe that's the problem 😞  

If you believe you've installed Hook correctly, then you could be falling into the trap where you are not holding FN while pressing F4. On laptops (if they are not a gaming laptop), you need to hold the FN key to actually use the F keys at the top.

If this does not work, you just simply installed Hook incorrectly, because even installing Reshade incorrectly shouldn't stop Hook from working.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Bluey5 said:

If you believe you've installed Hook correctly, then you could be falling into the trap where you are not holding FN while pressing F4. On laptops (if they are not a gaming laptop), you need to hold the FN key to actually use the F keys at the top.

If this does not work, you just simply installed Hook incorrectly, because even installing Reshade incorrectly shouldn't stop Hook from working.

That did it! Thank you so much! 😄