Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

Klub Sentinel Klub Sentinel

Amazon Jungle room (room 248 backdrop) and Fort(?)

mr.ed007

Question

Does anyone have the relatively recent addon hook 5 room for room248 backdrop that was like a jungle amazon camp? It was near the end of the garden. Another addon room missing from all the sites is the old Fortress(?) or Fort, I think it was called, room, it was like a medieval tower the icon was an English kingdom flag. Can't find these two anywhere.

8 answers to this question

On 2/2/2021 at 7:52 PM, mr.ed007 said:

Does anyone have the relatively recent addon hook 5 room for room248 backdrop that was like a jungle amazon camp? It was near the end of the garden. Another addon room missing from all the sites is the old Fortress(?) or Fort, I think it was called, room, it was like a medieval tower the icon was an English kingdom flag. Can't find these two anywhere.

There is a laura croft room that is like a jungle. If thats the one you are searching for i have it. pm me if so i will send you a link.

On 2/2/2021 at 6:52 PM, mr.ed007 said:

Does anyone have the relatively recent addon hook 5 room for room248 backdrop that was like a jungle amazon camp

I know the one you are talking about and it was by amaronap, and like a complete idiot, I didn't download it when I had the opportunity. The one previous to that was a jungle cave and which I based my Lara Croft jungle series on. Not sure about the fortress one...

29 minutes ago, Number251137 said:

I know the one you are talking about and it was by amaronap, and like a complete idiot, I didn't download it when I had the opportunity. The one previous to that was a jungle cave and which I based my Lara Croft jungle series on. Not sure about the fortress one...

Are those not on here? i have them let me know

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Sexvision said:

Are those not on here? i have them let me know

No, since both were relatively recent to the garden, so both fall under the '2017' rule here at Klub Exile. Which is a shame, because both were awesome! If you have jungle cave and jungle camp by amanarop, I'll take them if you have them... Cheers! 😃 

On 2/10/2021 at 11:29 PM, Number251137 said:

No, since both were relatively recent to the garden, so both fall under the '2017' rule here at Klub Exile. Which is a shame, because both were awesome! If you have jungle cave and jungle camp by amanarop, I'll take them if you have them... Cheers! 😃 

Hey!

I have Jungle Cave and a lot of rooms, sadly dont't know who is the developer of these rooms.
Here are some rooms : Cells, Jugle Cave, Peru, Silent Hill Purgatory,/SH Bathroom.

roomz.png

Edited by Danath

2 hours ago, Danath said:

Hey!

I have Jungle Cave and a lot of rooms, sadly dont't know who is the developer of these rooms.
Here are some rooms : Cells, Jugle Cave, Peru, Silent Hill Purgatory,/SH Bathroom.

roomz.png

Haha! I can clear that up straightaway. The author of those rooms is; me, me, me, me and, er me. I still haven't got around to publishing half of those rooms on Klub Exile, although I have re-done the Silent Hill Bathroom and made it a lot grittier and darker (check it out!)

EDIT: You'll find you need XP Points to 'buy' anything on this site, although a lot of Legacy content is free. You earn points by producing content, but also by posting, sharing pictures, etc. I've donated 100 XP to get you started, and hope you enjoy the site!

• Love It 1

20 hours ago, Number251137 said:

Haha! I can clear that up straightaway. The author of those rooms is; me, me, me, me and, er me. I still haven't got around to publishing half of those rooms on Klub Exile, although I have re-done the Silent Hill Bathroom and made it a lot grittier and darker (check it out!)

EDIT: You'll find you need XP Points to 'buy' anything on this site, although a lot of Legacy content is free. You earn points by producing content, but also by posting, sharing pictures, etc. I've donated 100 XP to get you started, and hope you enjoy the site!

LOOL , what a fail! 😄
Btw ur roomsare absolutly beautifull, i love them, it's a shame, that i have a bad pc right now, maybe i misunderstood something above, sorry for that 😄
And of course thanks sir, u are a  true gentleman, i read about the system, interesting,i just signed up yesterday, if i have time i will look around this site, seems pretty good. 🙂

On 2/18/2021 at 2:26 PM, Number251137 said:

I think I asked about the missing rooms too on the other side. Can't wait!