Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

Klub Sentinel Klub Sentinel

Ideas for sexy/funny shirt designs?

I'm going to try my hand at doing some textures for Smoke's Underboob Shirt, and I'd like to do some sexy and funny shirt designs. 

Any suggestions or requests? I can't promise high quality, but I can try. 😅

Example ideas:

Professional Cum Taster

Bukkake Barbie

Black Belt in Blowjobs

Thanks!

• Thumbs Up 5

29 minutes ago, Lans Damon said:

Pictures or text? Or both?

Both work! I think I could do text only a little better, but I’m also open to ideas with images as well.

Edited by playadollx
  • Thumbs Up 1

"Sweet Lovable Unspoiled eighTeen' (S.L.U.T.)

Girls from vintage cartoons could be interesting, maybe with a made up text. Or vintage pinups from naughty nagazine covers, I could send you some.

• Haha 2
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, Lans Damon said:

"Sweet Lovable Unspoiled eighTeen' (S.L.U.T.)

Girls from vintage cartoons could be interesting, maybe with a made up text. 

That first one sounds great! 

Could you give me an example of the second idea?

1 hour ago, Lans Damon said:

I have quite a few of these actually.

image.jpeg

Damn that's a lot! I really like the idea too, making up some sexy text to go along with it could look great!

Edited by playadollx
  • Thumbs Up 2

well, together it's about 1 GB. (a lot of them are lo res) if you know a way to transfer them you are welcome to have them. I don't know if it would be appreciated if I upload them to KE. Do you use dropbox? I don't know how Mega works but I could find out.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Lans Damon said:

well, together it's about 1 GB. (a lot of them are lo res) if you know a way to transfer them you are welcome to have them. I don't know if it would be appreciated if I upload them to KE. Do you use dropbox? I don't know how Mega works but I could find out.

I'd definitely like them if you don't mind, that'd be great thanks! In my experience the least hassle-free hosting is Mediafire (RIP Zippyshare), but whatever you're comfortable with works for me!

I'm uploading the zipped file now. If it goes well I'll give you the link in PM. By the way, I once saw a section here on KE where there are screenshots from other 3d games. I can't find it anymore. Do you know where it is?

EDIT: if an admin sees this, maybe there is a nice permanent place to put these vintage pinups and magazine covers?

• Thumbs Up 1

12 minutes ago, Lans Damon said:

I'm uploading the zipped file now. If it goes well I'll give you the link in PM. By the way, I once saw a section here on KE where there are screenshots from other 3d games. I can't find it anymore. Do you know where it is?

EDIT: Maybe other people here would be interested in thes pinups. There's enough of them for everybody, 😛

I think others would appreciate them too!

and I think this is what you're looking for: https://www.klubexile.com/gallery/category/22-non-tk17-games/

• Agree 1

No problem! I do think it might be useful to have a downloads or images section specifically for raw images and textures meant to be used for creation, that's just an idea though.

• Thumbs Up 1

You're welcome. Hope to see a nice texture for the t-shirt. I'll leave the file on mediafire and post a link to it elsewhere, with a description (advice from Mark Zappa). I collected all these pinups in the course of time and I think it;s good to share them.

Had to downgrade my Photoshop version today, but started on the textures! I'm still very new to the H5 system (still having a hard time nailing down how to get skins done properly 😭) so I've been playing around with @FleshBishop's layers from their Underboob Shirt textures.

Definitely not done, but any opinions? Too sparkly, the 'Barbie' should be more centered, etc etc.

• Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

21 minutes ago, Lans Damon said:

Why the downgrade?

PS 2020 has been pretty annoying, mostly taking up all of my CPU and freezing itself and other applications al the time. uninstalled and installed CC 2015 and things are already much better 😂

• Thumbs Up 1

I did all of mine by using Paint.net.  Much more lightweight and simpler to use than Photoshop and more than good enough for messing about with textures.  I had a lot of fun making those T shirts 😛

I would just do the word "Bukkake" in the proper Barbie font

• Thanks 1