Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

Klub Sentinel Klub Sentinel

About Hair 400 repack in VX

onevision

The goal of gathering all R9 Hair in a single addon was a brilliant idea, but it was carried on poorly, in my opinion. Actually, nearly any of those hair is a duplicate of hair I had installed already - at the time this information was collected - but with a different (wrong) host assigned. That's why I never enabled this optional VX component in my game. Dress scripts were gathered in a single .bs file (for faster loading), so this was different from previous repacks where each hair was packaged separately.

Here's some information which may be useful to other people as well.
The following are R9 hairs from "400 Hair pack" that were missing in my installation, and weren't available on forums anymore. These should be safe to add, without having to worry about conflicts with other legacy R9 addons.

Hair list:

016, 087, 121-122
126, 132, 135-136
139-141, 143-149
152, 161-171
173-190, 201-243
245-249, 251-285
288, 301-307
309-311, 313-321
323, 325-328
330, 332-336
338-353, 355
357-362, 364-390
399-400

When I come across some unique R9 Hair missing, I check this list and extract/ repackage that single hair as a standalone addon (making sure to include the correct dress script). This was the case, for instance, with R9Hair373 used recently for gobman's model Brenda.

I think this topic should be pinned.

P.S.

This could serve as a reference for the daring who 'd want to make a "better" 400 Hair Pack (I mean, more respectful of the correct host numbers).

Or. even better, gather these hairs in a single VX addon. On second thought, this would be better off as a legacy addon repack (so that existing models would'nt need to be changed).