Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

Klub Sentinel Klub Sentinel

Rooms Creation

Hello people, I would like to know what you are using to create rooms or how you modify them.

I'm trying to download some but I get an XML error and I can't download almost anything. Thanks a lot!

On 1/1/2023 at 7:44 AM, Makkibo said:

Hello people, I would like to know what you are using to create rooms or how you modify them.

I'm trying to download some but I get an XML error and I can't download almost anything. Thanks a lot!

Downloads are down right now. You can read some updates about it from the red banners that appear when you initially load the site.  The site is going through an major update and it will take some time to transfer everything over. It will all be back soon 🙂

I have just been learning to create rooms recently and would be glad to help if I can. There are many here who can help.

Here is the most recent I'm working on:

The primary tools I'm using are:

Blender- to create or modify the UV mesh needed (I use v2.79 for most of the work and I use the most recent version for certain aspects of working with the meshes that I find easier) (many find 2.79 he most compatible with the game- again YMMV

Paint.net- similar to gimp but I find it can do more (YMMV), so I prefer it to create or modify PBR textures for the UV mesh

Substance Painter- also for textures, this is not useful for certain models, it's made for high poly models and since this game works best with low poly it is trial and error. As a result, I uses paint.net more than SP at this time

H5M convertor- unfortunately you'll have to wait for this one to come back online, but you'll need it to convert the .obj files you export from blender to make into hook 5 models for loading into the game

Sketchfab- very useful site with lots of free models you can use

https://sketchfab.com/

Polyhaven- a great resource for seamless PBR textures

https://polyhaven.com/

There are many other useful sites, but I find myself returning to these two the most and are a perfect way to get started.

Of course there are volumes more to tell, but this answers what I use. Others may have better advice, too. I don't want to overwhelm you with too much at once, so please keep asking and you will get many answers form the community! There are many here who will be glad to help!

I wish you all the best!

• Like 2