Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

Klub Sentinel Klub Sentinel

Locate cloth name for texture modding

IBE

Can anyone identify or might have the texture mods files, for this set? I cannot locate it in my addons as the name listed in the customiser is quite general.

TK17-158.001 2022-10-09 22-17-58.jpg

TK17-158.001 2022-10-09 22-16-21.jpg

3 hours ago, IBE said:

Can anyone identify or might have the texture mods files, for this set? I cannot locate it in my addons as the name listed in the customiser is quite general.

TK17-158.001 2022-10-09 22-17-58.jpg

TK17-158.001 2022-10-09 22-16-21.jpg

Hi IBE.  It's one of NC's creations, now included in the base game.  The Activemod textures should be the same name as the ingame textures - NCCloth020 and NCCloth021.

But it appears they are not Activemod enabled.  So attached below are the files needed to fix this.

Contents of _addons to your Addons folder, and _activemod gives you the textures.

There are also a wristband and neckband for this outfit which are in the game (bands with small rosettes if you look for them),

but I haven't looked at those.  Let me know if you want those checked as well.

NC Bikini.zip

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

All My Downloads:   aardy's Content - Klub Exile

7 hours ago, IBE said:

@aardy, can you check the wristband and neckband aswell they don't show up in  activemod. Might aswell do those two so there aren't any blank items. for the texture.

Hi IBE.

The Neckband is NCCloth022 and the wristband NCGlove005. These are now activemod enabled in the updated files below.

Just replace the previous version with this.  It will give you the full outfit as Activemod textures.

NC Bikini full.zip

• Love It 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

21 minutes ago, IBE said:

Can't seem to locate the NCGlove005 in a wrist or glove customisers. This is what I have atm working for me.

Lingerie IBE Mix Set 001.7z 6.25 MB · 2 downloads

Hi.  I'm seeing this fine in my game - you should find it under 'Bracelet' (the file name is a bit misleading):

ScreenCap_01.jpg