Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

Klub Sentinel Klub Sentinel

Pose location

Mongrel

Hello, I need help with changing the location of a pose, whenever I use it it seems to be outside the map. So is there any way to change the location of it? I tried using the custom location in-game but it doesnt set it where I aim the cursor. So how do I change the location without affecting its animation?

• Administrator

You have any more information? Such as room in question?

Well, there are several ways, in the AC script; disable that pose location by removing the said code input for it.

OR...............

Open up the scene file and locate the bad pose location and input a better or fixed code/coordinates.

🇺🇸 The Few and The Proud 🇺🇸

59 minutes ago, Smoke said:

You have any more information? Such as room in question?

Well, there are several ways, in the AC script; disable that pose location by removing the said code input for it.

OR...............

Open up the scene file and locate the bad pose location and input a better or fixed code/coordinates.

I think the pose is made for one specific room but I'm not sure which one, hence why it's not fully working in other rooms. How do I change the codes/coordinates?

Edited by crimsonelite

46 minutes ago, crimsonelite said:

I think the pose is made for one specific room but I'm not sure which one, hence why it's not fully working in other rooms. How do I change the codes/coordinates?

There are a couple of things you can try -

Load the pose in PoseEdit in the default Floor position and resave as a new pose.  This should give you a pose that will work in the default floor position of any room.

Or change the pose position with this tool:

TKX Utilities for VX - Tools and Utillities - Klub Exile

All My Downloads:   aardy's Content - Klub Exile

On 8/29/2022 at 3:47 PM, aardy said:

There are a couple of things you can try -

Load the pose in PoseEdit in the default Floor position and resave as a new pose.  This should give you a pose that will work in the default floor position of any room.

Or change the pose position with this tool:

TKX Utilities for VX - Tools and Utillities - Klub Exile

👍

when we talk about the pose location and how useful there are . really one of the important things ever when it come to share the poses and make them fit right to the rooms 

the pose location is the standard pose location that should work in all rooms that how it useful so any new room with a floor location it should fit correctly 

it better then make new poses for each new room that is not useful at all

plus if we make the poses in correct location that mean we can move them so smoothly in the move location in free mod and sequence

and the plus of the plus we can make new locations on rooms we are not limited with what we have we can for example make new sofa location for each sofa in the room  

if we follow the Standard and if we all do that mean all the new poses or the majority of them they will fit in all room the old onces and new ones

it better then make new poses for each room alone 

that the whole idea and that why they make the ( Blue pose room ) it give you the standard but when you got the idea you can make them in any room you dont have to use the blue room if you know what your doing 

you can check my new poses they are good examples about what i was talking about they fit the location right