Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

Klub Sentinel Klub Sentinel

Boobs physics

Zbad123

• Retired

Well, there is this mod provided by MrOllyK, which includes two inertia settings that are arguably better than the default, you can try this.

• Thanks 1

If you are new - warm welcome to you, please start here 😉 Try to use the forum search before you start asking - it works even better now.

• Administrator

As Euphie said there is MrOllyKs mod which has 2 better ones.  In the XBody optional addons, I did include an inertia pack which includes those 2 plus a couple of more.

image.png

• Thanks 1

Do Not PM Me For Request - Put Your Request in the Forums

2 hours ago, Euphie said:

Well, there is this mod provided by MrOllyK, which includes two inertia settings that are arguably better than the default, you can try this.

Sorry, i expressed myself inaccurately 🙂 I was more concerned with making the bust "physical". It could knead, etc. Maybe if there were more points od position modification in relation to the model?

• Administrator
19 minutes ago, Zbad123 said:

Sorry, i expressed myself inaccurately 🙂 I was more concerned with making the bust "physical". It could knead, etc. Maybe if there were more points od position modification in relation to the model?

Unfortunately, the inertia isnt real physics... the game engine is very old and would require complete rework to support something like soft body physics or clothing physics, which even on modern systems cause large performance loss if more complex.

The most far regarding physics here in this game is related to Physx hairs. So, as H5 addons some real physics elements were implemented. Still, even just hairs show how much performance drops.

However, something like "immitation of physics", like inertia would be possible. What you want would be under category of soft body physics, which Im fairly sure it wont ever happen in this game without drastic engine modifications. But, it could be immitated through certain morphs - for example, morphs could be made for body that morph it in certain shapes.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Retired
29 minutes ago, Zbad123 said:

Omg, what are you trying to do with these poor breasts! 😵 Kneading like a dough?

I don't know if anyone tried to modify something like this 🤔 The breasts in the game are pretty straightforward, I suspect would require adding more bones to the armature or something. But if you're simply trying to do something in Pose Edit, there are tons of breasts sliders that you can creatively combine to simulate all kinds of boob abuse. It may be enough, but it would undoubtedly require quite a lot of work. 

Finding some magic to make breasts more real is a rather difficult, if not impossible, thing to do, I'm afraid. The game is old 😕 I'm not skilled at making such advanced modifications, personally. As they say in my area, wyższa szkoła jazdy 😉

Edit: basically, what x17 said above when I wrote this post. I could just wait 😛

• Like 2

If you are new - warm welcome to you, please start here 😉 Try to use the forum search before you start asking - it works even better now.

3 minutes ago, Euphie said:

Omg, what are you trying to do with these poor breasts! 😵 Kneading like a dough?

I don't know if anyone tried to modify something like this 🤔 The breasts in the game are pretty straightforward, I suspect would require adding more bones to the armature or something. But if you're simply trying to do something in Pose Edit, there are tons of breasts sliders that you can creatively combine to simulate all kinds of boob abuse. It may be enough, but it would undoubtedly require quite a lot of work. 

Finding some magic to make breasts more real is a rather difficult, if not impossible, thing to do, I'm afraid. The game is old 😕 I'm not skilled at making such advanced modifications, personally. As they say in my area, wyższa szkoła jazdy 😉

Edit: basically, what x17 said above when I wrote this post. I could just wait 😛

Tego się obawiałem 😉

yeah, 100% need x body and mess around with it, it adds both tons of options in the costumizer and tons of new options in the editor, both do add some realism.

As for Inertia, as said, yeah,; there's so many limits. Personally I don't mind that much.

21 hours ago, HDiddy said:

As Euphie said there is MrOllyKs mod which has 2 better ones.  In the XBody optional addons, I did include an inertia pack which includes those 2 plus a couple of more.

image.png

I'm curious, I saw the OllyK mod, is it really a bit better? What exactly does it change? I feel like it couldn't be worth it.

I had not noticed you had added some new inertias on your own mod. What changes there?

• Administrator

The inertia in this game was made initially as Maya's jiggle deformer. The stomach inertia works even in PE with first three vertebras, and butt inertia works also through manipulation of certain joints in PE, they also normally work during the animation. But the breast and testicle inertia, interestingly, do not work like that... they work only during the animation and no joint manipulation seemed to produce immediate inertia from what Ive seen in my experimentation with it.

Now, examining what is Maya's jiggle deformer and how its applied - its something like weights applying... so we can assume that inertia is linked both to mesh and certain joints... we can observe inertia working perfectly on any addon clothing, too. So, its something that easily encompasses new addons, too.

.Mass - Self-explainable, the mass. The higher the mass, the higher the inertia will be, obviously. 
.SpringK - The higher the number, the more "bouncy" will the inertia be. Higher value will create a sort of "pudding" effect, lol. So, this is your main factor in determining the power of inertia, alongside the mass.
.Damping - The lower the damping, the slower the effect will be. Seems like this value must always be in range above 0 and below 1 for any visible effect of inertia. So, it makes everything more "sluggish".
.InnerSpringK - unsure exactly what is meant under "inner" here, this also goes for some other parameters with "inner" preffix, will need to experiment more to clear this out. User JoeNoxwill mentioned this is a body part with inertia that moves separately from main part, and it seems like it. So, its almost like two inertias combined into one as it seems. 
.RotationFactor - Seems like the inertia effect will be weaker by certain axises as the number is higher, seems like axises are X, Y, Z pattern, but to me it always looked like Z-axis inherits one part of this weakening.

So, just by default inertia and moving from it, we could say it can go towards very slow / high inertia... like body parts are moving slow-motion... or very bouncy / low, "pudding-like" (lol) inertia.

Jiggle deformer in Maya https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/maya/learn-explore/caas/CloudHelp/cloudhelp/2022/ENU/Maya-CharacterAnimation/files/GUID-EE9CA51E-F618-4EE4-8D9F-6D6470EBF89E-htm.html

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

High detailed breast physics (if you're good at it) can be obtained by checking the flag "Breast Bounce off" and going for manual key editing. There are plenty to use in VX.

Sadly Breast Inertia is the only option in Interactive poses.

I obtained some nice effects in PE using lower/higher tits sliders setting their transitions a bit earlier/later than a small tit rotation movements. Using too much slider settings in the animation often results in weird crazy effects (mad tits moving against the law of Nature), but using just a few in a simple animation produces quite realistic breast intertia-like movements.

• Agree 1

Lesser Deity and Creator of DRILLED.com universe

On 7/2/2022 at 8:26 AM, petrav said:

using just a few in a simple animation produces quite realistic breast intertia-like movements

That's right.

An important thing to keep in mind: auto-key is powerful, but sometimes the "predicted" movement is not accurate, especially for circular movements. The solution in this case is manual editing (CTRL+A).

Example here

• Thanks 1