Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

Klub Sentinel Klub Sentinel

Strapon H5 (Fetish Panty)

dexrow

Question

11 answers to this question

8 hours ago, dexrow said:

I remember on MG there were textures or an addon for this strap-on, did anyone have them?

Hide contents

image.png

I've got a couple, They aren't the nicest, but can be used as reference for you if you want to create something new. I'll le you know when uploaded.

"Modders of all tastes, UNITE!"

Find all of OUR files here.

17 hours ago, SovietTiger said:

Сделанный. Надеюсь, это то, что вы искали.

Thank you very much, but this is not exactly what I was looking for, maybe I made a mistake with the topic (I'm a beginner), I was looking for h5 textures, from my memory one was for the "monter energy" texture and the second was normal black but with h5

• Like 1

4 hours ago, dexrow said:

Thank you very much, but this is not exactly what I was looking for, maybe I made a mistake with the topic (I'm a beginner), I was looking for h5 textures, from my memory one was for the "monter energy" texture and the second was normal black but with h5

Oooh I'm sorry, I don't have those. And the one you say about the black with H5, it may be in this site, but you'll need to go and research by yourself. 

"Modders of all tastes, UNITE!"

Find all of OUR files here.

Hey Guys
Sorry, maybe it's a bit a stupid question, but i'm still a newby here....

Where i can find the "original" Black Strapon?

It's not in my library, like it's shows in the pic above.

Thanks alot in advance

19 minutes ago, tomshu said:

Hey Guys
Sorry, maybe it's a bit a stupid question, but i'm still a newby here....

Where i can find the "original" Black Strapon?

It's not in my library, like it's shows in the pic above.

Thanks alot in advance

It's a default item - the top picture shows where you should find it:

image.jpg

If it's not present in your game, you may have a problem with your install.  Are you running anything other than VX (ie. any re-pack version) ?

All My Downloads:   aardy's Content - Klub Exile

Hey aardy
Thanks alot for your answer.

I think i have the version from here : Klub exile edition 1.00r

Is there something that i have to choose in the Option manager???
i was deselected some poinst, because i had problems with the loading time of the game, maybe i was doing something wrong...🙄Thank you once again for your help and sorry for my english...

In the menue i have olny this:

pic-1.jpg

6 hours ago, tomshu said:

Hey aardy
Thanks alot for your answer.

I think i have the version from here : Klub exile edition 1.00r

Is there something that i have to choose in the Option manager???
i was deselected some poinst, because i had problems with the loading time of the game, maybe i was doing something wrong...🙄Thank you once again for your help and sorry for my english...

In the menue i have olny this:

pic-1.jpg

Version (update) R is not advised - it has been found to create some issues.  Whether this is one of them I couldn't say.  It is known that update R re-arranges a number of things in the selection menus - so this could be one of those, but where it has put it would be anyone's guess.

The version recommended here is Update P - it is the last update known to be stable. There is also a KE version of update P available in the game download section that adds a few extra features.

If you can't find this item elsewhere in the clothing menus, I would suggest re-installing the game - to Update P (probably not a bad idea anyway).

PS. No worries about your English  :classic_smile:

PPS. The only thing in Options Manager that might affect a clothing item is disabling Rooms.  Certain outfits are 'tied' to specific rooms and with that room disabled, the whole outfit is no longer available in game. I'm not aware though of this item actually being part of any particular outfit. If you haven't disabled any rooms then it won't be anything to do with Options Manager settings.

thank you very much for this interesting and detailed explanation. 🙏

I had no idea that version R is not stable and maybe that is the reason for some things that I cannot cope with.....okay, it is very likely that it is my inability and ignorance....😅

I will now find out what I need to back up, so that the hours I have invested are not all lost....

maybe you have a suggestion for a guide where I can read up on what and how to back up everything for a new installation...for example, how to back up the H5 room and light settings.....the addons .......etc....

thank you again for your help and the time you have invested 🙏

PS: big compliment for your work, it is very impressive what you professionals create and make available to us

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, tomshu said:

thank you very much for this interesting and detailed explanation. 🙏

I had no idea that version R is not stable and maybe that is the reason for some things that I cannot cope with.....okay, it is very likely that it is my inability and ignorance....😅

I will now find out what I need to back up, so that the hours I have invested are not all lost....

maybe you have a suggestion for a guide where I can read up on what and how to back up everything for a new installation...for example, how to back up the H5 room and light settings.....the addons .......etc....

thank you again for your help and the time you have invested 🙏

PS: big compliment for your work, it is very impressive what you professionals create and make available to us

Thanks for the compliment  :classic_biggrin:  (I'm no professional. though.  It's just a hobby :classic_smile:)

Before uninstalling, backup your Save folder (for models, 'save' toys, makeup, saved outfits and possibly saved room positions)

And backup your Activemod, Poses and Community folders.  

It's always a good idea to have a stable backup of your Binaries folder - really just as a 'rescue' backup - but back this up from your fresh install (don't re-use the one from your R install in a fresh P install)

I can't advise on what to backup regarding Hook as I don't use it - perhaps ask in the Hook threads.

• Thumbs Up 1