Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

Klub Sentinel Klub Sentinel

Item Request: Gibidine Western dress/hat/clothes and Native American/Indian clothes

Krosis

Question

As the title says, i am looking for the Wild-West clothes made by Gibidine. The items included a dress, fancy hat and under-garments.

I am also looking for the native American outfits as well although I can't remember who made them. Any help would be very appreciated!

• Thanks 1

9 answers to this question

17 minutes ago, Krosis said:

As the title says, i am looking for the Wild-West clothes made by Gibidine. The items included a dress, fancy hat and under-garments.

I am also looking for the native American outfits as well although I can't remember who made them. Any help would be very appreciated!

Would it be this you're looking for? :

Victoriana by gibidine - Outfits - Klub Exile

• Love It 1
  • Thanks 1

All My Downloads:   aardy's Content - Klub Exile

10 minutes ago, Krosis said:

You are just the best! I'm still learning to navigate this site 😕   Any chance you'd know much about the Indian/Native American/pocahontus outfit?

I remember a Pocahontas outfit texture on MG, but never downloaded it.  I actually posted a 'Hiawatha' outfit texture there but took it down as I was never really very happy with it

(and won't be posting here).

It relies on a number of addons that have not yet been reposted here. Send me a PM if you're at all interested:

hiawatha variations.jpg

• Love It 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, aardy said:

I remember a Pocahontas outfit texture on MG, but never downloaded it.  I actually posted a 'Hiawatha' outfit texture there but took it down as I was never really very happy with it

(and won't be posting here).

It relies on a number of addons that have not yet been reposted here. Send me a PM if you're at all interested:

?? saw these outfits in a image set on this board, I will ask the publisher if they can upload the outfits and anything related, bare with me...

ArtsAndCrafty   have pm'd him to possibly upload.   his work Is here;   comics-and-visual-work

• Love It 1

20 minutes ago, mr jones said:

?? saw these outfits in a image set on this board, I will ask the publisher if they can upload the outfits and anything related, bare with me...

ArtsAndCrafty   have pm'd him to possibly upload.   his work Is here;   comics-and-visual-work

That would be great, the more content uploaded the better!

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, mr jones said:

That's a screen of my Hiawatha outfits which I don't intend to repost, but have already sorted for Krosis  🙂 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Pagla Choda 2.0 said:

Still now there is no Native Indian dress is present (Like Saree,Churidar,Salwar-Kameez) on this community.

You've got the wrong handle on this (rather old) thread, matey.  This was originally a request for Native American Indian clothing - evident if you actually read the posts.

I think by now everybody has seen what you're after.  Pushing your point yet further on another unrelated thread isn't going to achieve what you've already asked for over and over.

• Agree 2