Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

Klub Sentinel Klub Sentinel

Heads?

sheb0p

Hi everyone.  I guess I have been spoiled by customization mods for Skyrim.  Yesterday I came across what looks like a fantastic body mod with LOTS of options (XBody).  Is there anything similar for heads?  Can't find one (with new sliders).  If anyone has played Skyrim and used the face modeler for Racemenu....  or used the Racemenu slider system... something like those?  (I know the original game has some sliders but... like I said, I was spoiled by Skyrim's user made mods that allowed a significant variety in head shapes.)

Edited by sheb0p

Partly answered my own question when checking out models.  Found the Prylipala Face Slider mod.  Curious if there is more though... particularly one like the face modeler (that allows you to directly manipulate the mesh using contour and shaping tools).

• Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, sheb0p said:

Partly answered my own question when checking out models.  Found the Prylipala Face Slider mod.  Curious if there is more though... particularly one like the face modeler (that allows you to directly manipulate the mesh using contour and shaping tools).

Well, if you switch to the advanced facemaker tab in customizer, you can actually drag the facial feature with the mouse. I guess that is the best there is for now. It basically moves all affected sliders, when you do that. Other than that you'd probably have to do it externally (in Blender or so) and then re-import into the game.

Here is a guide with the basics, but it is outdated, when it comes to the file formats (It's written for v7.5), so take it with a grain of salt. We don't use the t-x-x file format anymore. CollaTKane offers no function for importing heads and I haven't dabbled in them yet, so I cannot help you any further here. There is probably a proper importer/converter here somewhere.

Thanks for the help, even if it wasn't exactly what I am looking for, it could help if I stick with this game.  Unfortunately, if I can't get the body and face mods that exist to work properly, I will probably just go back to Skyrim as it is much easier to work with than the vanilla slliders.   (I posted about my slider mod issue here).

The mod let you change the mesh with sliders, if you want to change mesh you must use a separate 3d program. So it's more the daz system than skyrim. In addition you can swap out the base mesh to get new results (.tri file) :

Here is a guide I did on it:

• Thumbs Up 2

11 hours ago, sci-murai said:

Hi, i was trying to use prylipala face mod and something went wrong. Anybody can help me with that?

@Driver (i used your GE head mod)

face.png

face.jpg

Looks like something the latest Xbody is doing.

Check the tatoo section and look for the cheeckbone sliders. There will be some sliders that are not at zero so check them all.

• Thanks 1

On 11/10/2022 at 4:37 AM, Sexvision said:

Looks like something the latest Xbody is doing.

Check the tatoo section and look for the cheeckbone sliders. There will be some sliders that are not at zero so check them all.

Thank you Soo much I was wondering why some of my models faces looked weird and was trying to troubleshoot what was causing it.

• Thumbs Up 1