Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

Klub Sentinel Klub Sentinel

Custom Hair Style Request

AMazingCargo

Question

Hi, I was hoping someone would be able to create a hair style for me. WHat exactly would be required of me to supply. I have a couple pictures of what I would like. A Front, Side and Back view of the hair style in PNG format. Would this be sufficient enough?

13 answers to this question

1 hour ago, AMazingCargo said:

Hi, I was hoping someone would be able to create a hair style for me. WHat exactly would be required of me to supply. I have a couple pictures of what I would like. A Front, Side and Back view of the hair style in PNG format. Would this be sufficient enough?

I think you should start with the pics. Maybe someone has something like it already. Also you should state if normal hair or maybe Hairworks or PhysX hair (although I don't know of anyone actually doing PhysX hair).

@vi363R is currently into making Hairworks hair styles, so he might be able to help in that case.

4 minutes ago, AMazingCargo said:

Thanks I will reach out.

I think it would be normal hair. I browsed all sections looking for something similar but couldn't find what I'm looking for. There are some close variants just not quite there lol.

No need to reach out. Post the pictures here in this thread. You will get the responses. You can attach up to 100 MB to your post.

In general: Post a description of what you want along with example pics, and that's all there is.

8 minutes ago, McKeu said:

No need to reach out. Post the pictures here in this thread. You will get the responses. You can attach up to 100 MB to your post.

In general: Post a description of what you want along with example pics, and that's all there is.

Hair Side.jpg

Hair Back.jpg

Hair Front.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

Hi,

The twisted strands are a complex thing to create.. perhaps not impossible. I've been into hair works lately, out of personal interest. I shared all of them just to give something back to this community, and because I noticed there was not really any active development in that area. Perhaps give it a shot, it'd not that hard...

I'm not going to do request, although I'd love to, unless it's something I like myself. still... my previous hair styles took about 1-2 hours to create.. (after the many days of learning it, that is) which is manageable for me, I'm doing this as a kind of hobby and time is usually limited.

Starting a Patreon could be an option ^^ 😛 although we all know the obvious problems that come with money and ego involvement.

You'll need H5E to get hairworks working anyway, I'm not doing regular hairs, there's already tons of them and I don't like their static character.

I might give it a shot one day, no guarantees.

Gtz

• Thumbs Up 3

34 minutes ago, vi363R said:

Hi,

The twisted strands are a complex thing to create.. perhaps not impossible. I've been into hair works lately, out of personal interest. I shared all of them just to give something back to this community, and because I noticed there was not really any active development in that area. Perhaps give it a shot, it'd not that hard...

I'm not going to do request, although I'd love to, unless it's something I like myself. still... my previous hair styles took about 1-2 hours to create.. (after the many days of learning it, that is) which is manageable for me, I'm doing this as a kind of hobby and time is usually limited.

Starting a Patreon could be an option ^^ 😛 although we all know the obvious problems that come with money and ego involvement.

You'll need H5E to get hairworks working anyway, I'm not doing regular hairs, there's already tons of them and I don't like their static character.

Gtz

I think he settled for normal hair type anyway 🙂

P.S. @AMazingCargo Did you also check out the wigs?

• Thumbs Up 2

• Administrator
21 hours ago, vi363R said:

Hi,

Gtz

Try this below, something I had always wanted to mess with but never had the time.

Do Not PM Me For Request - Put Your Request in the Forums

• Administrator

Should be not too much of a difference as your ultimately using curves to control the Hair with multiple particle hair segments to get a final result. Hair is also not to specific about blender version as this is just particle hair we are doing here.  Ultimately this method should allow some ease to creating things like pony tails, braids, and twist.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Administrator
23 minutes ago, sadekhnd said:

How to create this kind of hair for VX? Just simply with CTK batch file or there must be done some extra steps?

You could do that...but the results may not look all that great.  It is actually easier from a process perspective to create Hairworks hair versus static hair.