Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

Klub Sentinel Klub Sentinel

Looking for a good penis mod working well with 4k bodies

McKeu

Heyas,

As the topic says:

I am looking for hassle-free penis texture addons / mods that work well with any kind of 4k body.

It needs to have uncut penis versions (No judging! I am European. We don't mutilate ourselves 😄 )

Any recommendations?

Cheers.

30 minutes ago, McKeu said:

Heyas,

As the topic says:

I am looking for hassle-free penis texture addons / mods that work well with any kind of 4k body.

It needs to have uncut penis versions (No judging! I am European. We don't mutilate ourselves 😄 )

Any recommendations?

Cheers.

Have you checked out this? -

XPenis2 - Male Bodies and Heads - Klub Exile

• Thumbs Up 1

All My Downloads:   aardy's Content - Klub Exile

4 minutes ago, aardy said:

Have you checked out this? -

XPenis2 - Male Bodies and Heads - Klub Exile

I looked at it, but was worried about the ease of use. I have been working with 7.5 only until recently. I do have a wonderful mess of installed content, addons, you name it. 

Gonna give it a go and let you know. Thanks.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, McKeu said:

Yeah, ofc I ran into texture issues, stays all black, no matter what body I use *sigh*

It is firing up in the hook menu, though.

Guess I have to start from a blank install to figure all of this out.

There are times I'm glad my toaster can't handle Hook 😄

Sorry I can't help you any further with this one - but I'm sure your problems would get help in the Hook5 Questions thread.

All My Downloads:   aardy's Content - Klub Exile

1 hour ago, aardy said:

Sorry I can't help you any further with this one - but I'm sure your problems would get help in the Hook5 Questions thread.

All good. I am pretty sure I have some 10+ year old peepee mod I forgot all about sitting in one of my folders, festering, messing everything up. 😂

I will test it on a clean portable install.

I saw the same request on the wall of a truck stop bathroom.  He didn't seem too picky about the whole "Abraham thing they do to the thingies" though.  That is sick, how they do that to a small child.  I'm still pretty pissed they never asked for my consent.  It would have been, HELL NO!

I didn't write down the phone number.

Sorry 😐

OIP.jpg

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ArtsAndCrafty said:

I saw the same request on the wall of a truck stop bathroom.  He didn't seem too picky about the whole "Abraham thing they do to the thingies" though.  That is sick, how they do that to a small child.  I'm still pretty pissed they never asked for my consent.  It would have been, HELL NO!

I didn't write down the phone number.

Sorry 😐

OIP.jpg

"Need a wide variety of peepee sample pictures. please call xxx-xxxxx. No homo."

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, aardy said:

Until three days ago or so, I haven't touched hook. Yesterday I got the paid version and can't imagine working any other way anymore.

My fiancee was also very happy that her alter ego finally got proper curly hair (You won't believe the amount of complaints I got about that)

• Haha 1

• Administrator
7 hours ago, McKeu said:

Yeah, ofc I ran into texture issues, stays all black, no matter what body I use *sigh*

It is firing up in the hook menu, though.

Guess I have to start from a blank install to figure all of this out.

XPenis 2 is actually best used with Hook Paid as you get the best results with Hook 5 Customizable Skin Layers as it is easy to color match to your body...modify or remove things like veins, head color, etc....

Yes it can be used with vanilla but you would need to color match outside of the game in something like GIMP.

Do Not PM Me For Request - Put Your Request in the Forums

3 minutes ago, HDiddy said:

XPenis 2 is actually best used with Hook Paid as you get the best results with Hook 5 Customizable Skin Layers as it is easy to color match to your body...modify or remove things like veins, head color, etc....

Yes it can be used with vanilla but you would need to color match outside of the game in something like GIMP.

I am using hook5 paid

I probably just have some ancient mod stuck somewhere, messing with xpenis.

On 1/31/2022 at 10:04 AM, McKeu said:

I am using hook5 paid

I probably just have some ancient mod stuck somewhere, messing with xpenis.

I am using hook5 paid and I have had no luck using xpens2 when I bring up the hook menue either I get a black texture or a texture that does not match the models skin color. I tried defaulting to 1x bodies and using h5 skins and still have had no luck.