Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

Klub Sentinel Klub Sentinel

VolksWagen Beetle

RONY

Question

Hello folks. I have 2 stories in mind and i need an old Volkswagen Beetle. Single Colour, beige maybe, no stickers. I searched but i didnt find something similar. Thanks in advance.

19 answers to this question

1 hour ago, RONY said:

Hello folks. I have 2 stories in mind and i need an old Volkswagen Beetle. Single Colour, beige maybe, no stickers. I searched but i didnt find something similar. Thanks in advance.

There was one released by @hunter1110 on MG - I did some retextures for it back then and I'm hoping to see it re-appear here at some point.

It is however a convertible (but the detailing is pretty good):

vw blue_2.jpg

Hunter's original (icon):

HunterToy2_Icon.png

• Thanks 1

All My Downloads:   aardy's Content - Klub Exile

4 minutes ago, RONY said:

Wow, that was quick. Convertible doesnt affect the movie i think. Thank you very much!

I can't really post the addon without permission from the author, and I believe @hunter1110 was planning on reposting it himself.

Hopefully he'll see this post and let us know what he intends.

And if the original had Hook files, I no longer have those anyway.

• Thumbs Up 1

They say here in Greece: A rich man is not the man who has much money but the man who has friends. I think i wrote it right, my apologies for my poor english

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Thank you very much both of you. I dont know if i can do something for you too. I'm good with video editing and audio. If you need sometimes help i will be happy to help you. And offcourse everybody in this forum.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, RONY said:

Thank you very much both of you. I dont know if i can do something for you too. I'm good with video editing and audio. If you need sometimes help i will be happy to help you. And offcourse everybody in this forum.

Your movies are funny and well made. Just keep them coming 🙂 

• Thanks 1

Close your eyes, open your mind

39 minutes ago, RONY said:

aardy and sadekhnd, 1st video is ready, wanna see it first?

https://mega.nz/file/EixCHJBS#Ij9RSYwU3RjfwbNwWAYgvmI7HTfFwZHerEkywvSFdb0

I hope next week i will finish the second one.

react_haha.png   Great stuff!   And great choice of soundtrack - I haven't heard that in years!

PS.  I recognise that Room  :classic_biggrin:

• Thumbs Up 1