Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

Klub Sentinel Klub Sentinel

Limit DirectX frame rate to desired value

vi363R

I'm using Dxtory. It is actually a paid movie capture program but I'm not making movies.

What I do use however is the trial version and it's unlimited free feature to set max FPS to whatever you like. Usually 20-25 FPS is sufficient for this game for me, it saves a lot of load, heat and fan noise. Environmentally friendly gaming 😉 

link: https://exkode.com/dxtory-features-en.html

image.png

Any incompatible applications (e.g. paint.net) can be excluded from this setting in the 'ignore settings' list on the first tab...

image.png

Edited by vi363R
edded ignore list
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You can block the framerate to 120 fps by setting the option Limit 120hz

I just got a new GPU and limit it to 120 so my GPU does not explode. Not sure if that is what you where looking for? but here it is.

image.png

15 minutes ago, Sexvision said:

You can block the framerate to 120 fps by setting the option Limit 120hz

I just got a new GPU and limit it to 120 so my GPU does not explode. Not sure if that is what you where looking for? but here it is.

Hi thanks

I just wanted to share the utility Dxtory, i'm already using its freeware version for years to save my poor integrated graphics chip from overheating for no reason while still keeping the CPU at full speed. I'm happy with 25fps for this game..

• Thumbs Up 1

• Administrator

You can also do this in Nvidia Control Panel if you have an Nvidia Card.  I max my game at 60 FPS, because you really don't need more than that.

image.png

Do Not PM Me For Request - Put Your Request in the Forums