Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

Klub Sentinel Klub Sentinel

Jennifer Lawrence hairstyle from "Don´t look up"

pes1972

Question

I think JL is so hot in the new movie and was wondering if anyone have this kind of hairstyle she has in the movie. have no clue what this hairstyle is called therefor can´t search for it properly. Image attached

Screen-Shot-2021-11-20-at-10.51.44-AM.png

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

10 answers to this question

On 1/17/2022 at 11:04 PM, pes1972 said:

I think JL is so hot in the new movie and was wondering if anyone have this kind of hairstyle she has in the movie. have no clue what this hairstyle is called therefor can´t search for it properly. Image attached

Screen-Shot-2021-11-20-at-10.51.44-AM.png

@pes1972@.blue@IIIlll@Jimmy_G@RzyKns@ElitistSwine@Cands

perhaps this would be something? 😉

• Love It 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

That one is ok, was thinking about maybe an option cutting off the bangs on a version with forehead all covered

10 hours ago, Jimmy_G said:

this is the closest looking hairstyle i could find 😞

doesn't look that good... sadly

TK17-158.001 2022-01-19 00-44-11.png

Model look great though, I hope you consider sharing even if no one shares a great hair 🙂 Maybe Driver can do something great with his hairworks, they are really top notch

• Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, pes1972 said:

That one is ok, was thinking about maybe an option cutting off the bangs on a version with forehead all covered

Model look great though, I hope you consider sharing even if no one shares a great hair 🙂 Maybe Driver can do something great with his hairworks, they are really top notch

well i already saw one particular hairworks that nearly had the frontal part right but the longer hairs were missing and some more tweaks would be needed.  i suck with hairworks so i stopped trying.

oh and a side note, i couldnt change the color of her nose piercing in the model in the picture above... switching the color-sliders didnt made any difference 😕

regarding uploading: if i would upload this specific character (JL from "Don't luck up" i would need to make a new model (with new textures) probably since this one here is still using the face of a much younger JL (i made it some years ago). 

the version of her above still needs some tweaks (the skin texture of the body bothers me) but when finished would be "another" version  

On 1/20/2022 at 12:38 AM, pes1972 said:

Did my best but the hair isn´t right, cant move nosestud from left to right and can´t recolor the nose-ring to silver. But maybe some day 🙂

The Klub 17-0001.png

i had the same issue with the nose ring.. i'm wondering is that a general problem or is a addon missing to recolor these things?  

On 1/19/2022 at 6:38 PM, pes1972 said:

Did my best but the hair isn´t right, cant move nosestud from left to right and can´t recolor the nose-ring to silver. But maybe some day 🙂

The Klub 17-0001.png

Great job. She actually looks a lot like Jennifer Lawrence and I like what you've done with the hairworks. The style is called choppy short fringe, also disparagingly known as "terf bangs" on social media, and actually started getting popular a few years ago. i'm a big fan of bangs of myself, especially short ones, so i edited the texture on several addon hairs with bangs, and i was actually pretty pleased with the results. it's more effective than using the hairsizer mod to resize and move the hair. (I'm overdue for sharing them I just need to organize the files because they're very messy).

However, because of the way the meshes work, you are limited in what you can do with the textures. I don't know an effective way to make straight bangs into choppy bangs without altering the mesh, and I just have never been able to set aside time to learn blender. Anyways, keep up the good work. We could use more bold, modern hairs.

• Thanks 1

On 1/19/2022 at 6:38 PM, pes1972 said:

A nose stud hack is rather than use the L/R studs, use the center nose ring. It is rotatable in the options so you make it look like a stud, depending on which ring you select. There are also more color options with the nose ring.

• Thumbs Up 1