Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

Klub Sentinel Klub Sentinel

leggings

AMazingCargo

Question

I have been searching around and cant seem to locate what im looking for. Basically a yoga pants type legging (Preferably black) but they don't appear as shiny. Whether i try a different legging mod and colour it myself in game Black leggings are just black with no detail or they appear to have a bit of a shine to it... Could be just the way the game is but if anyone knows of a mod or if anyone that can make something like this let me know. Or if you require more info please and thank you.

3 answers to this question

1 hour ago, AMazingCargo said:

I have been searching around and cant seem to locate what im looking for. Basically a yoga pants type legging (Preferably black) but they don't appear as shiny. Whether i try a different legging mod and colour it myself in game Black leggings are just black with no detail or they appear to have a bit of a shine to it... Could be just the way the game is but if anyone knows of a mod or if anyone that can make something like this let me know. Or if you require more info please and thank you.

What sort of quality are you after? - there are a number of top quality yoga-type pant addons available all of which can be recoloured black.

Another solution is to retexture the default pantyhose - it will give you a rather rough waistline but you can wear anything over this:

ScreenCap_22.jpg

Or the default catsuit - where you have a choice of shine or no shine:

ScreenCap_23.jpg

All My Downloads:   aardy's Content - Klub Exile