Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

Klub Sentinel Klub Sentinel

Longer dress / skirt available?

EvilKing1986

Question

I was wondering if there are also more 'classic' dresses, with more of a traditional/cutesy feel to them. I find the skirts that we have are too short for this, and the dresses that we have are more like these wide, ballroom-kind of dresses flowing out at the bottom. Or they are one-piece, so with a top and bottom in one clothing item.

What I'm looking for is the kind of dress a sweet traditional or medieval girl might wear, something like below (minus the slits at the side or see-through). Ergo: longer than skirts, without being a ballroom dress and with room for a separate top 🙂. I think the base game doesn't have this kind of clothing, so just checking if something like that was ever made.

haocen-li-4.jpghaocen-li-7.jpg

Edited by EvilKing1986

4 answers to this question

• Administrator

You don't find many long dresses because honestly the weighting on long dresses is not the most easiest thing in the world.  Scratch that....it is a pain in the booty.  That said I have made a couple and the game does have a couple of default long dresses you can try to create a retexture for. @pepeja might have something kind of like this with the Loin cloth dress.  Worth looking into.

• Thanks 1

Do Not PM Me For Request - Put Your Request in the Forums

• Administrator

There is Viper Dress by @Euphie

There are also some dresses I have made long ago, like Elegant Dress :

Kimono

Long Tight Dress

And Long Skirt

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@x17 Oooh, thanks! I might give that long skirt a whirl, that might be what I need. (Viper dress I already have, but was looking for the longer skirt thing and not as one entire piece inc. top.)

Much appreciated! (and the kimono's are cute, may give them a whirl regardless 🙂 )

• Thumbs Up 1

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, EvilKing1986 said:

@x17 Oooh, thanks! I might give that long skirt a whirl, that might be what I need. (Viper dress I already have, but was looking for the longer skirt thing and not as one entire piece inc. top.)

Much appreciated! (and the kimono's are cute, may give them a whirl regardless 🙂 )

These are somewhat old assets I have made ... but the long skirt, I would say it has the best weighting from all of these.

Im a bit preoccupied with bodies, armatures and morphs for bodies currently, but I will eventually go to remake new long skirt and other similar assets.

• Thumbs Up 1