Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

Are there many other H4 users?

I have a new laptop that came with DirectX12 pre-installed.  I don't know if that is the reason, but I've given up on getting H5 working.  I have lots of H4 rooms from MG that I could upload and I plan on creating some more if anybody is interested in H4 besides me.

Yeah, still using good ol h4, heck, I still use h3 as well, h5 is more for me eye candy cuz my current laptop sucks ass😄. I mostly test rooms i'm working on using the older versions first and when the results are pleasing, I use h5 to create lev_def and pbr maps because everyone else here uses the fancy new h5 before sharing here. Other than that, I will still download anything for old hooks when I happen across em👍

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Sexvision said:

You can install additional older DirectX versions without it changing the original DirectX12 files. You will need the older version to run Hook 5. 

Thanks. I ran the installation for DirectX11 and H5 is still not working so I guess it is something else. 

On 12/11/2021 at 8:52 PM, Olaf Sand said:

I still use Hook4. I tried Hook5 a while ago, but just didn't like it.

I just have to ask what you mean by didn´t like it. I understand if you don´t have a computer that can´t run it and you stay with Hook 4 but othwerwise everything in Hook 5 is an improvement over hook4 so what´s not to like? The skin definition system is probably one of the best things about hook all together and missing out on that would be such a shame.

5 hours ago, pes1972 said:

I just have to ask what you mean by didn´t like it. I understand if you don´t have a computer that can´t run it and you stay with Hook 4 but othwerwise everything in Hook 5 is an improvement over hook4 so what´s not to like? The skin definition system is probably one of the best things about hook all together and missing out on that would be such a shame.

I just didn't feel Hook5 was worth the hassle.

• Thumbs Up 1

I still use hook 4 ,it's lightweight and doesn't kill my framerate.  Hook5 is fantastic on my main rig, but Hook4 plays better on my gaming laptop. I've been wondering this same thing the OP mentioned. I've got some level defs I've made for some addon rooms I've kept to myself since most folks seem to have moved on to h5