Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

Klub Sentinel Klub Sentinel

DP16's Dinosaur Queen textures

aardy

Question

I've recently been extracting usable outfits from DP16's repack to convert for use in a regular setup of VX.  There is some really nice stuff in there.

One of them is called Dinosaur Queen - but the addon has no textures.  

I couldn't find any other reference to it in the parts of the pack I've downloaded - or anywhere in his Mega folders -  so it may have been unfinished.   

And there seem to be no UV's available for any of his outfit items.

I've got it working with a generic texture for each piece - and it does look very promising...  but that's about as far as I can take it without a lot of anguish....

Would anybody just happen to have come across the proper textures for this addon?  (or even any UV maps).

:classic_smile:

ScreenCap_04.jpg

( I've left the dino-skull shoulderpads off - they are just a bit dippy  😄 )

All My Downloads:   aardy's Content - Klub Exile

9 answers to this question

Unfortunately I don't have any files for this addon, so you may be right about it being a WIP. 🤔

HOWEVER, not all hope is lost! If you don't mind sending me the addon files, I might be able to work some magic for those mystery UVs.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, DANDEE said:

Unfortunately I don't have any files for this addon, so you may be right about it being a WIP. 🤔

HOWEVER, not all hope is lost! If you don't mind sending me the addon files, I might be able to work some magic for those mystery UVs.

Thanks! - that would be bloomin' marvellous.  I'll get them wrapped up and sent to you ASAP  :classic_smile:

• Thanks 1

On 11/3/2021 at 11:57 PM, aardy said:

I've recently been extracting usable outfits from DP16's repack to convert for use in a regular setup of VX.  There is some really nice stuff in there.

One of them is called Dinosaur Queen - but the addon has no textures.  

I couldn't find any other reference to it in the parts of the pack I've downloaded - or anywhere in his Mega folders -  so it may have been unfinished.   

And there seem to be no UV's available for any of his outfit items.

I've got it working with a generic texture for each piece - and it does look very promising...  but that's about as far as I can take it without a lot of anguish....

Would anybody just happen to have come across the proper textures for this addon?  (or even any UV maps).

:classic_smile:

ScreenCap_04.jpg

( I've left the dino-skull shoulderpads off - they are just a bit dippy  😄 )

https://mega.nz/folder/JJQwiSib#4hKLfhVoF2W0jiI0qS9HhA

textures in Clothes_F7_Curvy_VX

1 hour ago, ddman2 said:

Thanks - this is actually the same DP16 Repack where I found the addon - but there are no textures present for it anywhere in the Pack.

But not a problem - Dandee has provided the DAZ source textures and I now have them working fine.  👍