Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

Klub Sentinel Klub Sentinel

Custom bodies - a problem

thrace

1 hour ago, loki1968 said:

"...you can save the body morphs,takes like three seconds to load them"

I had to go to sleep, it was already in the morning hours where I am. Anyway, that's what I do, once I discovered you can 🙂 I still have a bit to learn about using morphs, but being able to save those is a lifesaver.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Smoke said:

That is good, 1 less issue to not be worried about lol

Some what confused by what you mean, xbody has no support for anything beyond male and female? are you suggesting shemale/futa? I'm pretty sure it will work for that body, I'm certain Loki is uses xbody for his shemale models.

But Xbody is really simple to use. I understand certain things may look overwhelming on paper, but putting it into use, there is really nothing that is really hard about it. You say simplicity and its pretty simple IMO. Put it this way, if you managed and are able to use Hook5, than this should be a breeze.

Here, check out these simple gif/videos demonstrating KE customization morphs.

https://www.klubexile.com/videos/view-598-ke-morphs-v1/

and/or

https://www.klubexile.com/videos/view-599-ke-morphs-v2/

IMO this is not something that offends. Understand, we have tried being helpful as possible. So perhaps we sometimes sound annoyed but that is because we have said certain things many times and having to say something for the 100th time, gets annoying.

One critism that I have given @HDiddy is his generosity. Some Request something and he'll make. But as I told him, Euphie, and others. Do you first. Never listen to others, weather they want to join you is their issue and never yours. But if HDiddy feels great on fulfilling such request, well - thats him lol  

Yeah xbody don't work in the world of she-things. But thanks Smoke - you've been very open to listening and I appreciate your input. I know about the split and for me, the other team have messed up so many times they're beyond redemption. 

10 hours ago, HDiddy said:

@Daedalusxxx is absolutely correct.  If you want something specific you ultimately will have to do it yourself. Tutorials on how to create mods are available for anyone to dig deep into, and all of us modders are here to help when people get stuck. The point you have made is simply your opinion based on your wanted preferences that you are projecting to the rest of the community. Thus, making it some sort of problem. 

What does, "....doesn't actually work properly in the game for most users" actually mean? How do you know the opinions of most users of the community after only being here for 2 months? Did I miss some poll? If it does not work properly, how is it supposed to work? Please educate us.  Also, how does this tie to 99% of community members not becoming modders? What is the connection here?  Are you saying people will not become modders because addons are not built for the default body? Maybe I am interpreting this wrong. And finally...go elsewhere? 🙂  Sure people can do that, no one is forcing people to stay here.

Let's be real.  This community exclusively supports VX.  The core tent pole feature of VX were morphs.  If you are saying modders using these features to extend addons for more compatibility across a larger array of shapes and bodies some how equates to the game not working properly for most users. Well, I guess we have bamboozled everyone.  Maybe we all should of just stayed on v7.5.  To add to this point, if the majority of the community had issues with @Euphie only using FBV2, @Smoke using Default with adjustment morphs, or myself using FBV2 with body sliders.  We would know because for 1) people will not download our content, 2) People will freely let us know in the comments and peronal messages asking  to make things for the default body, and it will happen consistently.  Well addons with morphs and more options statistically get more love than those without.  Don't believe me? We have the data to back it up. Also, when people ask for things...you know what people do ask us for?  They ask for even more adjustment morphs to different bodies, they ask for PE Morphs if we didn't include them, they ask for static option morphs.....they ask for new addons to be remade.....with...yep....morphs.

Hey...in the end I can't control how you feel about one thing or another, but simply put....

Yes, HDiddy, I said I'd wager that a lot of people do not stray beyond default bodies.

The word "wager" is important here. I don't know, but I strongly suspect this to be the case. If I'm wrong, I'm fine with that.

I really do not understand why you need to turn this thread so aggressively personal. This is a forum. I have expressed an opinion, and I welcome replies but I detect an overwhelming need from you to attack, like there's a great injustice against you.

• Administrator
27 minutes ago, thrace said:

Yes, HDiddy, I said I'd wager that a lot of people do not stray beyond default bodies.

The word "wager" is important here. I don't know, but I strongly suspect this to be the case. If I'm wrong, I'm fine with that.

I really do not understand why you need to turn this thread so aggressively personal. This is a forum. I have expressed an opinion, and I welcome replies but I detect an overwhelming need from you to attack, like there's a great injustice against you.

What bodies people use are, as I said their choice.  Which in my opinion does not really have much to do with the point your are trying to make.  Personal? Really? Not at all we, are having a discussion/debate and I am pointing out the fallacies in the points you are trying to make.  Points which for the most part don't have much basis to stand on outside of your opinion.  You can call me aggressive if you like...it is what it is.  But you throwing a non-sequitur into this discussion does not negate the fact that you have not really provided anything to really support the premise you are trying to make.  Trust me...if I was  taking anything personal it will be crystal 😉 .

Do Not PM Me For Request - Put Your Request in the Forums

2 minutes ago, HDiddy said:

What bodies people use are, as I said their choice.  Which in my opinion does not really have much to do with the point your are trying to make.  Personal? Really? Not at all we, are having a discussion/debate and I am pointing out the fallacies in the points you are trying to make.  Points which for the most part don't have much basis to stand on outside of your opinion.  You can call me aggressive if you like...it is what it is.  But you throwing a non-sequitur into this discussion does not negate the fact that you have not really provided anything to really support the premise you are trying to make.  Trust me...if I was  taking anything personal it will be crystal 😉 .

This conversation is going nowhere. I'm done. Thank you.

• Administrator
8 hours ago, Daedalusxxx said:

I had to go to sleep, it was already in the morning hours where I am. Anyway, that's what I do, once I discovered you can 🙂 I still have a bit to learn about using morphs, but being able to save those is a lifesaver.

It definitely simplifies the process. I load a model load some clothes....and load morphs if needed. 1, 2, 3 and we are off to the races.

1 minute ago, thrace said:

This conversation is going nowhere. I'm done. Thank you.

So soon?.....Welp, do you.

1 minute ago, HDiddy said:

It definitely simplifies the process. I load a model load some clothes....and load morphs if needed. 1, 2, 3 and we are off to the races.

So soon?.....Welp, do you.

I said this conversation is done. If you want to carry it on with yourself with snarky messages... welp, do you.

• Eye Roll 1

• Administrator
Just now, thrace said:

I said this conversation is done. If you want to carry it on with yourself with snarky messages... welp, do you.

Are you mad? Wow talk about taking things personal.

• Thumbs Down 1

• Administrator
8 hours ago, Daedalusxxx said:

So one thing I was going to add to this point is that being able to save things adds some new possibilities to the mix.  For example I have a save specifically that modifies the Butt for FBV2 so it will not clip on default dresses.  Half of my mods are still default so this comes in handy when I need to use one for my model.  The unfortunate side to all of this is simply the fact sequencer has been ignored by the team and has lagged behind in any good mod for it.  All sorts of weird buggy things occur with it.  So for me I have effectively moved full time to using PoseEdit...makes life a lot easier.

I use a customized version of FBV2 which I created in Xbody. It may be I went a bit overboard with the sliders but I like realistic models so I tweaked them untiI I was satisfied. That's why pretty much nothing fits out of the box. That's my own fault 🙂but I'm willing to make adjustments to make them fit different clothing. As I said, I'm a bit new to morphs so there may be aspects of their use I haven't fully grasped yet. I've tried one of your dresses and it fit nicely, even without any adjustments. And thanks to you three main modders there's a nice selection of clothing available. I use TK17 on a daily basis, using a trial-and-error-approach when trying to learn stuff. Yeah I use nothing but poseedit for all my stuff. Thanks for all your comments, I've learned a lot from this, even if it went a bit sideways, sadly.

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Daedalusxxx said:

I use a customized version of FBV2 which I created in Xbody. It may be I went a bit overboard with the sliders but I like realistic models so I tweaked them untiI I was satisfied. That's why pretty much nothing fits out of the box. That's my own fault 🙂but I'm willing to make adjustments to make them fit different clothing. As I said, I'm a bit new to morphs so there may be aspects of their use I haven't fully grasped yet. I've tried one of your dresses and it fit nicely, even without any adjustments. And thanks to you three main modders there's a nice selection of clothing available. I use TK17 on a daily basis, using a trial-and-error-approach when trying to learn stuff. Yeah I use nothing but poseedit for all my stuff. Thanks for all your comments, I've learned a lot from this, even if it went a bit sideways, sadly.

I like your style. The way I see things in real life when a girl puts clothes on it squeezes and pushes things in place. Breast are firmed up, ass is perked up squeezed into jeans, waistline is synches with a dress.  For me I have what I call "Nekkid" saves.  This is what I believe a model to be when the clothes comes off. So breast will sag a little maybe get a slightly bigger, nipples will poke out more, ass will drop a bit and also get slightly bigger.  Ultimately the whole body expands due to nothing holding it in and gravity of course,

This has been an informative thread. It's always interesting to hear what's planned and what the modders are thinking. Now I Do love and use XBody, the only issue I have is the default tattoos showing up through my preferred skins. (I use older style skins) That's something that's on me as my PC really doesn't like the H5 skins. That aside, the thing I have noticed with addons for clothes is that you have to be aware of what you have installed and any conflicts that might be present. For example I use a common big addon file of outfits, I can't remember which one, but you all know it. Now the addon is for the most part amazing, but a couple of addons need a little attention (I'm looking at you RPant28) changing the load order fixed this (ie: !!!Custom.03.RPant28.zip, the !!! added to the filename fixed everything) so yeah, check the addons when you install them, a lot of problems tend to go away with a simple fix.

I'm one of those guys who uses default bodies. One of the things I like about legacy content is how it is modular. you can usually combine them. new content, on the other hand, is sparse and will not usually combine with legacy content without morphing. i have, for the most part, completely ignored morphing because it is a relatively new feature i do not really need. it is nice, but i'd rather keep my bodies the way they are so they conform to my pose library. i don't really want to change anything about the model once i've loaded her in.

i also use gevs_cx, pervok body, improved body, super body, mc thicc, and am always on the lookout for more. i am immensly greatful for the small amount of clothing available for these bodies, but ultimately, i'm fine with them naked. it's a sex game after all.

this is a modding community, and as far as i'm concerned there is really nothing to complain about, except for the fact that xv is clearly unfinished and that mg is gone, both of which are out of this community's hands.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Administrator
4 hours ago, john374 said:

I'm one of those guys who uses default bodies. One of the things I like about legacy content is how it is modular. you can usually combine them. new content, on the other hand, is sparse and will not usually combine with legacy content without morphing. i have, for the most part, completely ignored morphing because it is a relatively new feature i do not really need. it is nice, but i'd rather keep my bodies the way they are so they conform to my pose library. i don't really want to change anything about the model once i've loaded her in.

i also use gevs_cx, pervok body, improved body, super body, mc thicc, and am always on the lookout for more. i am immensly greatful for the small amount of clothing available for these bodies, but ultimately, i'm fine with them naked. it's a sex game after all.

this is a modding community, and as far as i'm concerned there is really nothing to complain about, except for the fact that xv is clearly unfinished and that mg is gone, both of which are out of this community's hands.

Makes total sense. One thing people sometimes tend to forget that for poses even making adjustments to the default body like pelvis and other adjustments will throw off your poses. Just something to be aware of.

I used to be that way as I didn't want to mess with my poses, but after a while you learn the tricks to quickly modify a pose for specific adjusments.

As for morphs it is not for everyone, however I find it does expand what you can do with the game a ton.

• Administrator

I don't know if it's just my personal lean to simplicity but I don't see any point on this thread, I remember been reluctant to bodymods back in the past (v7.5 times), times in which a body mod was synonim of 100% incompatibility with 100% of available clothes and vice versa (VerySlow's bodies or Metalcorey's body among million others, good stuff but way too complex for an average guy into video games)

We're basically talking about a pre body morphs era, an era in which we had static body objects very well handcrafted but neither those or clothes were able to be modified for optimal fit from within the game as in current times
So, the story so far I never used a bodymod back when I was a 7.5 user due to this huge drawback and guess what? I still not using any nowadays just because of lazyness and because I got used to the vanilla body due to the fact that I did all my models back before the blast of body mods ever existed

Now, here's I leave my dimes about this, it happens that my models still wearing 100% of the new addon items uploaded by @HDiddy, @Smoke, @Euphie with the perfect fit thanks to the pose edit morphs and customizer morphs and I must admit they fit perfect with vanilla body and I regreat nothing

So... with all due respect to everybody, offenses no intended I will park my car here because I'm drunk as fuck (I might edit later) if anybody... but anywho and whotenany have problems with clothes in current times of VX either is blind or dumb as hell

Anyways, blind people can visit the galleries and check how me and other wankers use all those xbody mods with vanilla bodies with no hitch at all

Merry X-mas everybody see you on easters 2077!

Byee! 👋🏽

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

.A psychotic drowns where the mystic swims. You're drowning. I'm swimming.

17 hours ago, HDiddy said:

The way I see things in real life when a girl puts clothes on it squeezes and pushes things in place. Breast are firmed up, ass is perked up squeezed into jeans, waistline is synches with a dress.  For me I have what I call "Nekkid" saves.  This is what I believe a model to be when the clothes comes off. So breast will sag a little maybe get a slightly bigger, nipples will poke out more, ass will drop a bit and also get slightly bigger.  Ultimately the whole body expands due to nothing holding it in and gravity of course,

I tend to do the same, I look at my surroundings at all times absorbing how thing behave in real life which I can use in stuff like this. Having a GF to pose for you is also a benefit 😉 But yeah, thank you and goodnight/good morning or whatever it is where you are.

21 hours ago, Gemini Kanon said:

So... with all due respect to everybody, offenses no intended I will park my car here because I'm drunk as fuck (I might edit later) if anybody... but anywho and whotenany have problems with clothes in current times of VX either is blind or dumb as hell

Anyways, blind people can visit the galleries and check how me and other wankers use all those xbody mods with vanilla bodies with no hitch at all

Byee! 👋🏽

Yeah best not to post when you're completely pissed. It often leads to looking like a complete and utter wanker.

Thanks for your contribution. 

• Thumbs Down 1
  • Eye Roll 1

• Administrator
On 9/25/2021 at 6:55 PM, Gemini Kanon said:

I don't know if it's just my personal lean to simplicity but I don't see any point on this thread, I remember been reluctant to bodymods back in the past (v7.5 times), times in which a body mod was synonim of 100% incompatibility with 100% of available clothes and vice versa (VerySlow's bodies or Metalcorey's body among million others, good stuff but way too complex for an average guy into video games)

We're basically talking about a pre body morphs era, an era in which we had static body objects very well handcrafted but neither those or clothes were able to be modified for optimal fit from within the game as in current times
So, the story so far I never used a bodymod back when I was a 7.5 user due to this huge drawback and guess what? I still not using any nowadays just because of lazyness and because I got used to the vanilla body due to the fact that I did all my models back before the blast of body mods ever existed

Now, here's I leave my dimes about this, it happens that my models still wearing 100% of the new addon items uploaded by @HDiddy, @Smoke, @Euphie with the perfect fit thanks to the pose edit morphs and customizer morphs and I must admit they fit perfect with vanilla body and I regreat nothing

Byee! 👋🏽

GK got to love your expressiveness in your comments we only get ever so often. HAHA, but this is where you make a good point.  I think many folks have been trapped in the 7.5 error with how things used to be and struggle to lets say...evolve.  Some folks are just stubborn and want what they want...others are just clueless and simply do not know.  Even when VX came out the only person really pushing morphs in clothing was @Smoke, especially after @Euphie took a leave.  Fast forward to today....we all simply know much more about what we are doing.  The future of the game...well at least what the team was trying to do was more compatibility with custom bodies not less. This is why we saw things like Anti Clip Morphs (though completely rubbish) being introduced into the game.  Our method here which I think most madders have embraced is some sort of morph on clothing to allow for better compatibility from what it was designed for.

The other side to Custom Bodies from the past is that people never created clothes for their bodies, so it just left you wanting.  My thoughts on this are simple. IMO, ff your going to make a custom body, you should also be making clothes for it also.  So kudos to folks like @sevenseason who has been dedicated to making clothes for his own specific body.

• Agree 1

oh yeah so i just read a bit more and clipping is most definitely unavoidable, i have tons of clothing for my own project eve body and the worst clipping part would be the hip part ( between the crotch hip ) and clavice / shoulder, i had to keep min-maxing sculpting as u see why my latest upload LSJ pantyhouse looks like its hovering on the hip part @thrace, you will have to learn blender if you despise clipping, there is no other to it :v 

extra note, even skyrim mods has clipping issue, that is the reason why catsuits / suits usually does not come with the body mesh.. because they clip too much.. that is too, one of the reason why they cut leg mesh from blade n soul model with ‘legging clothing’.