Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

Klub Sentinel Klub Sentinel

Outfit Request

luis2635

Question

6 answers to this question

• Administrator
15 minutes ago, McKeu said:

You should not hijack someone else's request thread for this, but instead open your own. Gonna get very chaotic very fast otherwise.

And make the title informative, like "Looking for Holli's Cool World dress" or so. These request threads have a "best answer" function, which becomes useless, once more than one thing is requested inside the same thread.

Lol ... he has literally posted in same thread where he made a request before, and that got deleted.

Sigh ... some folks really seem not to get ways of nicer communication, nor do they get hints regarding cluttering and spam. Deleted his post.

• Haha 1

• Administrator

Please do not spam the forum by creating multiple topics asking for the same thing. We have a section for that. It is found here (https://www.klubexile.com/forum/104-custom-content-request/)

Create 1 topic in the proper section and if it is buried/ignored for day, simply bump it.

I moved this topic there - so keep your MK outfit request here. Otherwise, be warned - I'm giving you a simple verbal warning. Other mods/admin may not be generous.

• Thumbs Up 1

🇺🇸 The Few and The Proud 🇺🇸

10 hours ago, djviper81 said:

hello everyone I'm looking for a film dress from the film cool world by Holli Would someone be able to do it or does anyone have it? I know who's cool if someone has it

ios_large_1588779835_image.jpg

You should not hijack someone else's request thread for this, but instead open your own. Gonna get very chaotic very fast otherwise.

And make the title informative, like "Looking for Holli's Cool World dress" or so. These request threads have a "best answer" function, which becomes useless, once more than one thing is requested inside the same thread.

• Administrator

@djviper81 We have warned you several times, repeatedly, about spamming requests on wrong places.

Next time when you do this, youll get another "non-perishable" 30 warning points. 

56 minutes ago, x17 said:

@djviper81 We have warned you several times, repeatedly, about spamming requests on wrong places.

Next time when you do this, youll get another "non-perishable" 30 warning points. 

Well, at least he sparked my interest in creating clothing items, just so I can make him this for the next time 😄

dunce_hat_diy_custom_party_hats-rc433b54dacfd4e1f964ca6e27f002be3_6w0a4_630.jpg

• Haha 2