Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

Klub Sentinel Klub Sentinel

RV/Camper Addon

TheDarkLord99

Question

I've been looking for an RV camper mod. I know there's one on here, but it's a Hook5 object, but the one I'm looking for is a traditional addon.

I know one existed back in the day, and I thought I still had it on my computer, but alas, I couldn't find it.

I'm hoping someone still has the file and is willing to share.

It blows my mind how many vehicle mods are on here already, but there's not a single RV mod.

3 answers to this question

2 hours ago, TheDarkLord99 said:

I've been looking for an RV camper mod. I know there's one on here, but it's a Hook5 object, but the one I'm looking for is a traditional addon.

I know one existed back in the day, and I thought I still had it on my computer, but alas, I couldn't find it.

It blows my mind how many vehicle mods are on here already, but there's not a single RV mod.

I'm guessing you mean this one (it's the only one I know of) 

I know it used to work in v7.5, but I just tried it for the first time in VX and it crashes my game (in regular play. The screenshot was taken in PoseEdit).

So I'm posting it here for you to have a play with - I'll be interested to know how you get on.

Compared with today's addons, it is a bit - dare I say it - rubbish  basic. And it seems to have no shadowing.

Camping Van.zip

camper.jpg

All My Downloads:   aardy's Content - Klub Exile

2 hours ago, TheDarkLord99 said:

The Peterbuilt Truck also has a nice sleeping area behind the seats, if u are looking for that claustrophobic sexual experience. I have been thinking of making a few shots there, but have to try and H5 it first. Anyways its pretty cozy there, u should check it out. 

1 minute ago, IIIlll said:

The Peterbuilt Truck also has a nice sleeping area behind the seats, if u are looking for that claustrophobic sexual experience. I have been thinking of making a few shots there, but have to try and H5 it first. Anyways its pretty cozy there, u should check it out. 

I've seen the toy you're talking about. Only problem I have is that I'm aiming for a camping theme, so the truck doesn't quite fit, but I appreciate the help.

17 minutes ago, aardy said:

I'm guessing you mean this one (it's the only one I know of) 

I know it used to work in v7.5, but I just tried it for the first time in VX and it crashes my game (in regular play. The screenshot was taken in PoseEdit).

So I'm posting it here for you to have a play with - I'll be interested to know how you get on.

Compared with today's addons, it is a bit - dare I say it - rubbish  basic. And it seems to have no shadowing.

Camping Van.zip 7.48 MB · 1 download

camper.jpg

I'm pretty sure this is the exact addon I remember. I figured it wasn't going to be as impressive as the stuff we have now, considering how old it is comparatively. But I'm fine with that since there aren't too many alternatives.