Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

Klub Sentinel Klub Sentinel

Request

Smoke

Just before the MG crash, I seem to recall someone posted a room, that was an exterior farm scene.  I don't remember if it was a finished room or not.  Does anyone have that?

Also...  On the topic of farms.  How come there isn't a work outfit for men, that are bib overalls?

bibs.jpg

• Administrator

I will keep this simple.

First: We should try to keep things a little bit civil especially when there are no bad intentions involved.  @Oz70NYC already mentioned this the last time it came up about thank yous and post.

As for this specific issues. @OysterMug it is all about tact. Send a person a PM and try not to be a dick about it. A simple,

"Hey Mellisa, I know you wanted to show some thanks and thank you for that, but maybe next time if you can use the reaction button as it does provide those users with XP and helps their reputation increase"

Done and Done.

@Melissa yes not going to parse words....it was kind of over the top compared to the usual.  The issue from my perspective is that it does sets a bad example for leechers who are trying to abuse the system with unnecessary commentary. and to Oz's point the more people do it the more things get cluttered. The gesture is commendable, however not everyone is about that as we know.

This does not have to be drama. We just have to communicate with each other with some semblance of respect.

• Like 2

Do Not PM Me For Request - Put Your Request in the Forums

37 minutes ago, HDiddy said:

I will keep this simple.

First: We should try to keep things a little bit civil especially when there are no bad intentions involved.  @Oz70NYC already mentioned this the last time it came up about thank yous and post.

As for this specific issues. @OysterMug it is all about tact. Send a person a PM and try not to be a dick about it. A simple,

"Hey Mellisa, I know you wanted to show some thanks and thank you for that, but maybe next time if you can use the reaction button as it does provide those users with XP and helps their reputation increase"

Done and Done.

@Melissa yes not going to parse words....it was kind of over the top compared to the usual.  The issue from my perspective is that it does sets a bad example for leechers who are trying to abuse the system with unnecessary commentary. and to Oz's point the more people do it the more things get cluttered. The gesture is commendable, however not everyone is about that as we know.

This does not have to be drama. We just have to communicate with each other with some semblance of respect.

No problems 🙂
I will police myself more for not sending so many thanks.
And now I say that I never had any intention of causing problems and I apologize for my excitement.

🙂

• Like 3

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Melissa said:

No problems 🙂
I will police myself more for not sending so many thanks.
And now I say that I never had any intention of causing problems and I apologize for my excitement.

🙂

Don't worry yourself. This was a minor thing in the grand scheme of themes. It had good intentions that is what counts. Unfortunately sometimes those good intentions give others a justifiable reason to abuse the system, so we try to be somewhat consistent on how we treat these things.  We are not always perfect but we try.

• Like 3

• Administrator

Hey folks, if you fulfill a request to not post the add-on to this thread. Nothing is organized in here. Upload the add-on to downloads and provide a link on the thread.

• Like 3

19 hours ago, ArtsAndCrafty said:

Also...  On the topic of farms.  How come there isn't a work outfit for men, that are bib overalls?

bibs.jpg

I uploaded the copy I had, but "the powers that be" deleted it b/c I didn't extract & repackage the addon for "VX only" (like I don't have better things to do following a ransom-ware attack.)

Sorry. 😒

32 minutes ago, OysterMug said:

I uploaded the copy I had, but "the powers that be" deleted it b/c I didn't extract & repackage the addon for "VX only" (like I don't have better things to do following a ransom-ware attack.)

Sorry. 😒

OH...  Um... I saw that before "the law" came down.  🧐  I suppose I could repackage it for everyone else.  Thanks, I guess, for the quick reply.  However, these overalls are for females only.  It's a corset, you see.  I guess no one made one for men.

Oh well.  Sorry to hear about the attack.  Give them nothing is my motto.  I hope you heal from it soon.

45 minutes ago, ArtsAndCrafty said:

OH...  Um... I saw that before "the law" came down.  🧐  I suppose I could repackage it for everyone else.  Thanks, I guess, for the quick reply.  However, these overalls are for females only.  It's a corset, you see.  I guess no one made one for men.

Oh well.  Sorry to hear about the attack.  Give them nothing is my motto.  I hope you heal from it soon.

I have what seems to be an updated version of these overalls that adds a t-shirt under the denim (removeable through activemod).

I realise it's not for males as requested, but could post it if anyone wants it.

All My Downloads:   aardy's Content - Klub Exile

Hello everybody.

I have a question about the automatic penis hiding on some clothes.

I can roughly remember that you could set somewhere whether you wanted to automatically hide the penis of a piece of clothing or not.

I think it was within the Addon File itself.

As an example, I'll take a catsuit that actually hides it.

The Klub 17-0108.jpg

• Administrator
10 hours ago, OysterMug said:

I really don't know what to call it - 'Ignorance' perhaps? ' I really don't want to reply to this but your little comment(s) is snubbing much of what I said and told you - and it feels like you trying to create some kind of rift and/or drama.

I've seen your actions in MG and people criticized you because it was stupid. Some of actions was over the top but some I agree on. For example your "robocall reply: Greeting newbie, please use the help thread and not open a not thread" - I liked and you tried to be helpful even though some probably saw you being a asshole.

But also you didn't like feedback. I recall you asked me a couple of times to test some of your content. I recalled you asked me to test out textures and level definitions and if it was working well. All those times, you did not like it when I said your level definition was to extreme in terms of brightness, glow and bad .pass files. You always found a excuse to blame others, in those cases; you blamed me for having bad hook5 settings.

As for this, you went to help section to rant about your ransomware attack - you even made it look liked you doubted Maquiavella response in which that user pointed out it looked like ransomware. My point, I replied lesson learned no excuse. You were naive and clicked on something that looks like spam but you know what you did? Even though you said no excuse you still did not want to take accountability for your mistake and still said it was a 'well timed spam because you had just bought something from the same brand' and blaming IOBit for your naive and gullibility.

Which takes me back to this reply, why? Well your reply, you are making it sound like I should of given you a pass because you are dealing with other issues - as in I should know better - that I should of known. 

And your reply to my DM is no different. In which you said its a stupid rule. That its '1 of us who is desperate to kill off 7.5. That it also makes no sense because there is a only VX function when posting.'

You are sounding smug about it - plain and simple. If you want to address or give any ideas on helping the fucken forum or site you can click on the suggest tab and report any issues, suggest any ideas that can be improved. Instead you want to post it and expect people to be mind readers. Mind you that you also told people in MG to go and fucken read the rules, or look for a post, etc about posting shit. While here, we have made it simple to find, and read any guidelines. As for the 'only VX' upload tag - we have discussed that it needs a new update - regardless, it is meant to distinguish new shit and old shit.

I also want to point out that I find hard to believe that you claim to not know about the bs that has been happening. You came in last time on being the messenger - yet failed to even acknowledge both POV. Why bring this up? Well you have been 1 of those hardcore MG members that always said "the evil company that should not be named" - yes I'm talking about thri fucken 3X. You know of all the bs they brought to the community - so I find it hard to believe that all of sudden, you don't know of your past preaches and rants.

Either way, if you are using VX, the game itself should of converted it for you. So I don't know why didn't want to use a simple solution instead spinning it that you are are still dealing with your ransomware attack. Now that I think about it, you said your files were encrypted with ransomware, how certain are we that you didn't upload infected files?

If you feel like you want to reply to this - go for it but not here - not in the request section. Feel free to open a new post in the general discussion.

🇺🇸 The Few and The Proud 🇺🇸

• Administrator
9 minutes ago, Cdcover said:

Is there an addon that allows you to theme the game with images, colors and fonts of your choice in a simple but effective way?

"Simple" is a matter of opinion. It really depends what you want to do. You theme the game by replacing default images from the game. All of this is out into an Addon that you can just drop into your directory.

Here is a simple addon you could use to get the basics:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HDiddy said:

"Simple" is a matter of opinion. It really depends what you want to do. You theme the game by replacing default images from the game. All of this is out into an Addon that you can just drop into your directory.

Here is a simple addon you could use to get the basics:

Well, I´ve used it before, but replacing its background didn´t work as intended. I used paint.net to edit and replace the images from the addon.  I don´t know exactly where it went wrong.

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Cdcover said:

Well, I´ve used it before, but replacing its background didn´t work as intended. I used paint.net to edit and replace the images from the addon.  I don´t know exactly where it went wrong.

I have a more significant modified GUI in me body mod to see if that might give you a better reference. Just download the GUI no need to download everything else.  Just be warned it is a significant GUI modification

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Cdcover said:

Is there an addon that allows you to theme the game with images, colors and fonts of your choice in a simple but effective way?

There are "themes" that let you change the menus and background/loading screens, but not fonts or text color.

I'll see about re-upping my VX Theme.

FOLLOW-UP: Tried to upload my theme to the "Game and Updates" forum, and got a "The community is temporarily unavailable" message. There doesn't appear to be a relevant upload category for anything that mods VX itself.

• Thanks 1

• Administrator
31 minutes ago, OysterMug said:

There are "themes" that let you change the menus and background/loading screens, but not fonts or text color.

I'll see about re-upping my VX Theme.

FOLLOW-UP: Tried to upload my theme to the "Game and Updates" forum, and got a "The community is temporarily unavailable" message. There doesn't appear to be a relevant upload category for anything that mods VX itself.

Fonts and Colors can be changed. It just requires a Lua script to do it.

Also themes do not go in Game and Updates. They go in Script Addons.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, HDiddy said:

Fonts and Colors can be changed. It just requires a Lua script to do it.

Also themes do not go in Game and Updates. They go in Script Addons.

I don't think one can put a Lua script inside an Addon. And I've never seen a script that changes the font.

And since there are ZERO scripts involved in changing the GUI, it has no business going in "Script Addons".

• Administrator
6 hours ago, OysterMug said:

I don't think one can put a Lua script inside an Addon. And I've never seen a script that changes the font.

And since there are ZERO scripts involved in changing the GUI, it has no business going in "Script Addons".

My addon changes the font and color. That said that is where it is currently located...so in the wise words of the internet...

tom cruise deal with it GIF

Oh also, yes you can put lua scripts in addons. Just ask @MrOllyK

• Like 1

18 hours ago, HDiddy said:

My addon changes the font and color. That said that is where it is currently located...so in the wise words of the internet...

Oh also, yes you can put lua scripts in addons. Just ask @MrOllyK

1) Goodie for you. My mod contains no scripts. Thus, it has no business being uploaded to the "Script Mods" forum. Did you even upload your GUI mod?

2) Perhaps you've heard of my "Voiceset Installer"? That contains LUA scripts too.