Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

Request

Smoke

2 hours ago, taxi_driver said:

I'm looking for a body mod called "MaleFitV2" back in R9X. Does anyone have this for VX?

Or does anyone know how to convert R9X bodies to VX?

I'm not sure this directly answers your question but there might at least be some ideas here:

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, yeetustheclitus said:

I would love if someone were to make a Dv.a outfit, since i haven't seen any overwatch content and is one of  the games i would like to "Play" (wink wink)

I have two but not sure they are type of things you're looking for cause they are hand made textures by MG users.

224782694_TheKlub17-0063.thumb.jpg.bed2437479d6c317ebc758688be8d9ca.jpg1443537685_TheKlub17-0064.thumb.jpg.c60e2ff8e028fb442d12dec0078f921b.jpg

18 minutes ago, sevenseason said:

anyone has the R9ZRoom382 addons? 🙂 its sort of a blank room with purple curtain

R382 has been uploaded here.

3 minutes ago, Driver said:

I have two but not sure they are type of things you're looking for cause they are hand made textures by MG users.

224782694_TheKlub17-0063.thumb.jpg.bed2437479d6c317ebc758688be8d9ca.jpg1443537685_TheKlub17-0064.thumb.jpg.c60e2ff8e028fb442d12dec0078f921b.jpg

R382 has been uploaded here.

i just searched the 8 pages of this forum, cant seem to find it with ctrl + f

12 hours ago, Oz70NYC said:

Anyone have any elven themed clothing? Textures. Addons. Doesn't matter.

Santa type elves or LOTR type elves? 

I have these - R9Shoe186.ElfBoots, any use?  I also have a 'Water Mage' outfit texture (by someone who did a number of themed retextures - can't remember the author)

R9Shoe186_Icon.png

water_mage.jpg

There's also this...

elf_9.jpg - SFW Non-Sexual - Klub Exile

• Like 1

All My Downloads:   aardy's Content - Klub Exile

If you are building an entire room from scratch using only H5 objects (why? Only H5$ users would be able to use it, and creating Rooms in Blender that everyone can use is probably easier) then all you need are the basic shapes upon which you apply your own textures.

Here is my old "CTK Room Tutorial" if you wish to attempt it someday.

The ColaTKane info is badly out of date and Blender threw itself in a blender as of 2.80, but until I get a chance to update it, all of the "Blender v2.79c and earlier" info still applies and explains how to make an entire room from scratch.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, taxi_driver said:

Thank you, I will take a look. So I need blnder v2.79c and not just the newest version?

The screenshots in my tutorial are from (I believe) v2.74, but any version from 2.64 up to 2.79c should work.

Blender DRASTICALLY changed the interface as of v2.80 and requires different steps to achieve the same functions. 😡

• Thanks 1