Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

Request

Smoke

• Administrator
2 hours ago, OysterMug said:

It drives me nuts. "Politicizing" masks is like politicizing covering your mouth when you cough. 😡

Yes is annoying, to politicise masks became a thing given the huge people ignorance, they first hoarded the resource forcing vendors to produce more stock than usual and then when the source production was finally steady for the masses they began to police the right usage of it

Sumarizing human kind just being human kind as usual, selfish, hypocrite, morally biased, you know the rest...

But well among the whole repertorie that 2020 allowed us to glimpse the politicising and criticising of this trend is just nothing compared with the large list of 2020 idiotic facts

Spoiler

The long list:
- Wear your mask so you avoid contract covid
(No, wearing a mask will not protect you nor gonna avoid you to get infected, but it will probably help you to not easily infect others when you're infected and asymptomatic)
- Hoard toilet paper! All the toilet paper
(Even if diarrea is one of covid symptoms you'll only need a lot of toilet paper one day so no, is not necessary to hoard it)
- Inyect yourself with bleach or sodium hypoclorite
(If you wanna die... do it! I wouldn't do if I were you...)
- Masturbation boosts your inmune system
(Probably... sex and masturbation are key in health but if it were that way I'd be inmortal, nevertheless I can only confirm you this probably at my 75 years, but don't stop fapping is good nothing's wrong with that)
- If you can't feel the taste or smell of your food is covid
(Yes, anosmia and dysgeusia are symtpoms of many respiratory disease and have been the first symtpom in many covid positives but there are a lot of people that don't have this symptoms... many people have no symptoms at all)
- If you catch it, you'll die
(Yes... and no)
- Is just a flu
(Yes... and no)
- Lockdowns are needed to avoid contagion
(Only when health system is saturated but as a sustained measure is worst once you release the lockdown you get massive rates of infection)
- Staying in home weakens your inmune system
(Yes... and no)
- Please wear acrylate gloves when you go to the grocery store
(Please, don't... once you turned the knob of your house with those gloves and then the one of the grocery store you will be spreading tons of shit over the store goodies it would be the same as going with bare hands so please go just bare hands!)
- Don't use masks as a bikini...
(Her body, her choice mate!)
- Many many many moooreee to come! We'll have another 2021 of this so be prepare

The real deal is, do what you got to do with the required social distancing get back home wash your hands and turn your Smart TV for a good Netflix time! If you want to use sanitizer use it but is just a protection hand wash is alwas better and if a girl is wearing masks as panties just grab your wiener and jack off with it you only live once for fuck sake and even if you follow "the real deal" you'll have coronavirus eventually at some point

Post written in my subtle humour key...🤣 now on topic interesting idea the thing is which bikini mesh from game or addons would work for that re-texture! I don't know, if there's some teardrop bikini mesh (I don't remember) you can use it as a base

• Like 3

.A psychotic drowns where the mystic swims. You're drowning. I'm swimming.

5 minutes ago, MarkZappa said:

Post written in my subtle humour key...🤣 now on topic interesting idea the thing is which bikini mesh from game or addons would work for that re-texture! I don't know, if there's some teardrop bikini mesh (I don't remember) you can use it as a base

Yeah, I can imagine building this one as a proper addon may be too much work... But oh, how good would it look! Imagine all your models wearing it? Slim, curvy, thicc! And with morphs it should be even better!

I for one would have already done it if I knew the first thing about 3D design...

• Like 2

13 hours ago, sevenseason said:

i wonder if anyone has skyrim nif importer for blender 2.80+

I have the old "nif2obj" converter, and Blender 2.80 can import obj files, but I don't think there was ever a "nif2blender" importer or plugin.

On 12/21/2020 at 1:51 AM, GuyInTheTrapperHat said:

*lurking while waiting on the Facemask Bikini* o.o

Would someone be as kind as to make this shirt? I need it for... reasons...

Hana_Uzaki.png

That should be a simple re-texture of an existing shirt ...

• Like 1

16 hours ago, regicide said:

Thanks if that was for me, but I'm actually after Hair370-Mad Moxxi with Hat.

EDIT: found in the addon Hair Pack posted by topcat37 (thankyou).

Additional to my Hair request, there was a Moxxi coat Addon knocking around on MG some years back.

I don't suppose anyone would happen to have that, would they ?  🙂 

All My Downloads:   aardy's Content - Klub Exile

18 hours ago, aardy said:

Thanks if that was for me, but I'm actually after Hair370-Mad Moxxi with Hat.

EDIT: found in the addon Hair Pack posted by topcat37 (thankyou).

Additional to my Hair request, there was a Moxxi coat Addon knocking around on MG some years back.

I don't suppose anyone would happen to have that, would they ?  🙂 

Check my backup folder. It should cover whole older addons.

https://mega.nz/folder/Ub52iIhb#4yUAlzFMd9ZWDVvKnxGW8Q

• Thanks 1