Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

Klub Sentinel Klub Sentinel

Clippings with Underwear

kylle

Is there a way to solve or avoid these clippings? Many of my underwear textures create these issues with dresses, blouses, skirts or pants. I have tried to change all options on customizer (sizes, fixes...), but anyone of them solved the issue.

Thnx in advance!

2012558579_TheKlub17-0045.thumb.png.9ae6c2da8f8b3b3f50b7be8d2026d2a5.png

• Like 1

You'll find it's not the textures that "cause" clipping, but custom body meshes using default clothing meshes and vise versa.  Have a look into Options Manager -> Enable anti-clip body morphs.  I've never retained custom body meshes or clothing in order to experiment with these functions so I know little about them, but they were designed for this purpose.  Hopefully someone has a better idea.  If you do a search for "clipping" there a numerous topic questions about this so you might find an answer there.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

There's an answer to this after a bit of experimenting:

- Set Options Manager -> Enable anti-clip body morphs, then start the game
- In Customizer -> Dress tab, select "options/Colors"
- Scroll to the bottom and enable all morphs in "Dress Fix Morphs" (or maybe the ones that would affect the area

- Got to Body tab, scroll down to "Shoulder fix with clothes" etc.  Section below toe size
- Use whatever slider to get the result

Apparently the morphs will be saved in an outfit, not body.  You can test that to be sure.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Administrator

I personally think the Dress Fix Morphs are garbage.  They were marketed to be morphs that adjust the clothing, but in all reality all it does is adjust the body mesh to fit the clothes.  In addition these adjustments do not adjust the clothes, so basically it will address clipping in some sense but it is not perfect. Use them if you find them beneficial, but I find them useless. This is mainly because with clothes now having morphs when you more a clothes with Dress Fix morphs...say lift shirt....you run the chance of your boobs looking tiny because they were shrunk to fit the shirt.

The clipping you are referring to is simply clothing meshes being mixed together that were never intended to be mixed together.  For example, some blouses are specifically sculpted to allow for a bra without clipping.  You see this because the blouse will be slightly bigger in the chest area.  This goes he same for dresses designed to be used with panties. These dresses will have more space in the Butt and Hip area.

The only way to fix this is adjustment morphs for the clothing. Yes the issue IMO is a clothing problem. Most newer clothing and add-ons have adjustment morphs. Unfortunately none of the default clothing has adjustment morphs and you are stuck with what you got.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

Do Not PM Me For Request - Put Your Request in the Forums

Agreed @HDiddy, it's kind of backwards the morphs only affect body mesh.  I still wonder how the Config\TK17_Bodies.txt "BLegs BButt BBreasts" etc. work.  It's hard to find any documentation on this and everything I've tried so far doesn't seem to have an impact.  There are also morph configs for certain clothing items in Config\TK17_DressMorphs.txt but still no impact from what I can see.  Maybe I need to experiment more with that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, MrOllyK said:

Agreed @HDiddy, it's kind of backwards the morphs only affect body mesh.  I still wonder how the Config\TK17_Bodies.txt "BLegs BButt BBreasts"

HAHA When you find out let me know, I think @NcProductions may have wrote a tutorial explaining it in the one he wrote about auto switching clothing meshes to bodies.

As for the morphs when they came out there was no documentation, but I believe somebody was trying to work on some before MG died.  From what I recall the dressmorphs config file was supposed to be used to adjust morphs for different clothing items, but it never really made sense to me.  Only thing people ever said was "Look at the example" 😕

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Do Not PM Me For Request - Put Your Request in the Forums

• Administrator

Returning to the issue. This game has no collision nor offers collision for clothing items. It will very and it will most likely clip - especially if the panty is from a outfit. An outfit will always be sculpted differently and mix and matching certain clothes onto a different item can have issues.

That said - look for panties made for such purpose. I created a set made for such issues.

Spoiler

There are also morph configs for certain clothing items in Config\TK17_DressMorphs.txt but still no impact from what I can see.  Maybe I need to experiment more with that.

lol I was given shit for asking for a proper documentation. At the end I was told, they are working on it and it was gonna be released in a week - that week came, they said the following week - and it was like that until I was told to shut up, to stop creating issue and to use the example they provided as reference. Which by the way does not even explains anything. I feel like that was the biggest waste of time for them on their part to even create such a thing if people are not gonna use it. Actual  Morphs are better than trying to hot wire the vertices through the .bs codes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

🇺🇸 The Few and The Proud 🇺🇸

26 minutes ago, Smoke said:

lol I was given shit for asking for a proper documentation. At the end I was told, they are working on it and it was gonna be released in a week - that week came, they said the following week - and it was like that until I was told to shut up, to stop creating issue and to use the example they provided as reference.

I'd often asked for clearer documentation on cb_ commands but never got much further.  I remember the "documentation coming next week" thingie.  Avarteas is prolific on coding and was often pushed by K17 to get things completed by next release, but that probably took time away from properly documenting MANY things.  Besides, updates at some point were coming so fast one after the other users barely got a chance to comprehend many of the new mods, let alone try them.  We're slowly figuring some of those things out and likely they'll all be included with 2.500.001 engine.

• Like 1

On 4/26/2021 at 11:57 PM, MrOllyK said:

Agreed @HDiddy, it's kind of backwards the morphs only affect body mesh.  I still wonder how the Config\TK17_Bodies.txt "BLegs BButt BBreasts" etc. work.  It's hard to find any documentation on this and everything I've tried so far doesn't seem to have an impact.  There are also morph configs for certain clothing items in Config\TK17_DressMorphs.txt but still no impact from what I can see.  Maybe I need to experiment more with that.

There used to be the old lex fix and body adjustment morphs in the body, I think these new ones are supposed to be a slider version of that. However, I used VX for a long time before I even found them and just assumed that clipping was part of the new feature set. They are not great in how they function, but alas that has always been the TK solution, historically, so at least that puts them in a better light. Better than nothing. Sadly, even then clipping seems to be very much part of the game, so I would say it's unfortunate that it's the best solution we have.

• Like 1

Just now, blindside18 said:

I would like to participate in the discussion of body clipping with clothes but I think that discussion is off topic for the original question posted here.

The cloth clip fixes on the body are in the body tab now, it's the only anti-clip available. In some cases it sloves the problem described in the original post, in some cases no.

• Like 1

On 4/26/2021 at 11:14 PM, MrOllyK said:

- Scroll to the bottom and enable all morphs in "Dress Fix Morphs" (or maybe the ones that would affect the area

- Got to Body tab, scroll down to "Shoulder fix with clothes" etc.  Section below toe size

Apparently the morphs will be saved in an outfit, not body.  You can test that to be sure.

So I am new and this did not solve everything but it did help.  Understanding what all the sliders actually do and how to use them is mind boggling.  Thanks for the starting point.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/27/2021 at 1:14 AM, MrOllyK said:

I tried these hints, but it didn't solved th issue. I think that the problem is on the mesh of the clothes conflicting between itself. I will try to learn to deal with meshes.

• Like 1

I am not sure if this applies after reading all the above. But i have resolved some clipping issues by using a .dup file.  which is a specific type of txt file. 

so in this case the panty is showing through. you could add a command like do not block Top.  alternatively  that top's txt file may set for alphamask  in which case you might try changing to alphablend . vx is quirky and custom clothes are quirky. so i may be way off