Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

Klub Sentinel Klub Sentinel

Is there a way to create cumshot directly out of the model (instead of the cumshot-view)?

Question

When I press 'orgasm' during a pose, the male model often start acting an orgasm, but never really shoots his load.... Is there a way to do that?

5 answers to this question

Well, now I'm guessing here. But if you play your poses in the sequencer you can add orgasm to the time line for a certain character. Then it should work, I think. 😂

• Administrator
16 hours ago, cruebo said:

Well, now I'm guessing here. But if you play your poses in the sequencer you can add orgasm to the time line for a certain character. Then it should work, I think. 😂

Yeah that will work. I find the cum in that method is not as high quality compared to the cum using the  POV method, and still requires you to aim it right. For me I uses the POV method and have all of those textures and GUI elements hidden.

Do Not PM Me For Request - Put Your Request in the Forums

On 4/21/2021 at 6:46 PM, chielepiel said:

When I press 'orgasm' during a pose, the male model often start acting an orgasm, but never really shoots his load.... Is there a way to do that?

The default spermray object and texture (Archives\2.158.001\Images\Q=Tex032M\Shared\Item\sperm01.png) leave a bit to be desired and it can be difficult to see at certain angles and lighting.  You can always make your own addon and change the textures.  I have a better addon here:

When it comes to sperm rendering on bodies and clothing objects, success depends on angle and also number of verts on the target area.  The only time I use orgasm in Pose Edit is to ensure aim and everything works right, then I add what I need in the sequence.