Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

Klub Sentinel Klub Sentinel

XBody presets

onevision

Exploring XBody capabilities (currently version 1.5). I invite you to do the same.

Here's my very simple recipe - see attached image for the result:

KFEM1851 by kretos (out of anonimity): 20% - 25%
Bubble Butt MILF (regbit perhaps?): 50%

I would increase Bubble Butt MILF percentage up to 80% or even more, if there was a chance to turn off its influence on breasts. (Actually there is, courtesy of HDiddy - added in version 1.4)

P.S.

Added the Tattoo save with basic adjustments to wear (if nothing else) at least a string bikini, without clipping.

The Klub 17-0331.jpg

Preset for XBody v1.5.7z

• Like 1

On 3/27/2021 at 9:42 AM, onevision said:

Exploring XBody capabilities (currently version 1.2). I invite you to do the same.

Thanks, but what exactly does the attached "tattoo" file do?

I rarely use body mods b/c of their effect on clothing. I tried loading your tattoo from the Customizer onto a model (with stock body) and could detect no change. Do I need the "XBody" mod? And if so, where do I find it?

@OysterMug

This will add morphs and related sliders in the tattoo section:

https://www.klubexile.com/files/file/2390-xbody-female/

Choose one version (Default or FemaleV2) as base body which the morphs will be applied to. This mod is simply revolutionary and ambitious. Version 1.3 is out.

The Joint Corrective Morphs and Optional Addons are not required for the mod to work (I use none, for instance) but you may want to install them too.

Toenails addons deform toenails according to feet deformation.

I will repost my tattoo save attachment with each new version, so check for updates regularly.

Thx. I'm interested in any morphs that will fix problems like this:

image.thumb.png.b04574fbf7fa3b416ffa34c8b678333a.png

"Clothing" morphs are preferable over Body morphs. And maybe someday, someone will invent HAIR morphs that will let users create the illusion of moving hair in animated poses. 😉

• Thumbs Up 1

19 minutes ago, OysterMug said:

Thx. I'm interested in any morphs that will fix problems like this:

image.thumb.png.b04574fbf7fa3b416ffa34c8b678333a.png

"Clothing" morphs are preferable over Body morphs. And maybe someday, someone will invent HAIR morphs that will let users create the illusion of moving hair in animated poses. 😉

All my hairworks hairs moves with the animations, how do you mean?

• Thumbs Up 1

Hey, this was supposed to be a thread for sharing presets... Nevermind 😉

@OysterMug Is that the garterbelt sticking out of the dress, right? Well, you can just undress/hide the underlying item. Body morphs are meant to solve other problems, more related to poses in my opinion.

About clothing morphs, you really should check the answer HDiddy gave to a comment of mine very similar to yours. I found that answer very convincing:

https://www.klubexile.com/files/file/2390-xbody-female/?do=findComment&comment=5973&tab=comments

@pes1972 For starters, Hairworks don't work on Basic version (I'm not criticizing Pervok for it, or implying anything, it's just a casual observation). And hairworks obey physics, which is not the only effect one can immagine. There are actually morphing hairs (first ones released by @hfg2, then from other modders) and I never had problems with them. They allow (among other things) to change the length of ponytails or altering the shape otherwise. One possible application would be shrinking/hiding the top part of the hair when hats are dressed (reducing or even eliminating the need for sizer, which often results in ridiculously huge hats). The possibilities are limitless.

15 hours ago, pes1972 said:

All my hairworks hairs moves with the animations, how do you mean?

Not everyone uses H5$. "Moving hair" could be simulated in animated poses using a hair with "morph" support.

15 hours ago, onevision said:

Hey, this was supposed to be a thread for sharing presets... Nevermind 😉

@OysterMug Is that the garterbelt sticking out of the dress, right? Well, you can just undress/hide the underlying item. Body morphs are meant to solve other problems, more related to poses in my opinion.

Yeah, it's a garter belt. I don't wish to hide it because it is visible where the clothing exposes it, and restoring its visibility in Sequences means it will suddenly/magically "appear" a second or so after clothing is removed. 😞

• Administrator
On 3/27/2021 at 7:42 AM, onevision said:

Exploring XBody capabilities (currently version 1.2). I invite you to do the same.

KFEM1851 by kretos (out of anonimity): 20% - 25%
Bubble Butt MILF (regbit perhaps?): 50%

I would increase Bubble Butt MILF percentage up to 80% or even more, if there was a chance to turn off its influence on breasts.

P.S.

Added the Tattoo save with basic adjustments to wear (if nothing else) at least a string bikini, without clipping.

The Klub 17-0331.jpg

Save.7z 68.62 kB · 3 downloads

You probably already noticed by now, but 1.4 now has a standalone Bubble Butt MILF Butt Slider.

Do Not PM Me For Request - Put Your Request in the Forums

• Administrator

I think this thread was a good idea so I figured I would share my own presets.  My presets are very much situational.  I never have one on at any given time. Below is what my model looks like on a normal basis.  Female Body V2 no sliders.

image.thumb.png.e0cb32f772484e691f28a9f9cd908af5.png

I still have a ton of default clothes without a FBV2 slider so I have a preset to fit. Below is the Preset I use to quickly fit FBV2 to DEF clothing without loosing the overall shape of FBV2.  It makes specific adjustments to the butt, hip, and calfs (If you need to fit boots).  I don't use the default slider as it changes the overall shape too much and you just need specific adjustments to fit.  I mainly use this for dresses...you may need to adjust more for pants or anything else.

FBV2 to DEF.zip

image.thumb.png.83804af91e22d38d9b4534e2c8472c27.png

This is what I call my naked preset.  Once the clothes comes off I switch to this preset.  The whole point was to make adjustments like if the clothes came off in real life as things are not as tighter as the clothes makes them seem. You will get bigger nips, slightly larger ass, slightly wider hips, and a slight top sag on the tits.

Oh She Naked!!.zip

image.thumb.png.6b530fae38f37a6fca0d3dab770066b5.png

What you will ultimately notice is not too much of a significant difference between each preset so it does seem odd if the clothes come off and everything is a completely different shape,

• Agree 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

@HDiddy I still don't understand if these presets are good for both versions of the addon. And most importantly, how this is possible.

By the way, here's my body preset for an improbable Shyla Stylez - XBody Edition (can't remember if these were made with Default or FemaleV2 version, I guess you'll have to try both):

Tattoo.zip Body.zip Face.zip

A recomendation/tip:

if you rename both versions as !!VX.KlubExile.XBody (kept in different folders/jsgme archives of course) you can switch between versions mantaining the same model save.

No need to restart the next time, since you'll fool VX into thinking it's the same addon.

Maybe you'll have to create a different tattoo/morph-body save for each version, though.

On 5/15/2021 at 9:15 AM, HDiddy said:

I don't use the default slider as it changes the overall shape too much and you just need specific adjustments to fit

Good point. I have to check if there is some default slider that XBody could use. Last I checked, I recall having to change something in the default configuration to get exactly the desired shape.

• Administrator

The Default slider works fine if you want to go straight to default. My issue is that I don't want to. I just want to fix the minor clipping with default clothes on a FBV2 Body. This occurs mainly at Hips and Butt

• Administrator
On 11/22/2021 at 9:27 PM, djviper81 said:

hello have finally used my vx version to run but now have another problem want to wear the umbra lingery dress but panty does not fit there is something about a FBV2 body find that you can not give me the link. here is the link to umbra dress
https://www.klubexile.com/files/file/4967-ombra-lingerie/

Not sure what exactly you want.  Do you want a link to Female Body V2?

• Administrator
On 11/24/2021 at 4:18 AM, aardy said:

He's approached with this via PM - I've directed him to your XBody but I have a feeling there will be further questions......

GIF by ESPN Deportes

• Haha 1