Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

Klub Sentinel Klub Sentinel

Strange halo/shader around nipples

onevision

Some time ago, back at mg, a user whose name I can't remember posted a Nipple Fix for this problem. Later he claimed that the fix had been incorporated into the official release of the 4xEnabler texture replacer.

However, my models are still affected (need to check if they have 1xskin or 4xskin, or if my hook maps are the true culprit).

Here is the original readme (inside you can find the google drive link, still working). Sorry, it was the readme for 4xEnabler, initial release...

These are the files i'm talking about:

Nipp_FIX_for_Body4xMod.zip

i dont think that can be averted, if u make them too dark or too light there is gona be some difference on the edge of the nipple and where the skin begins just have to stay near the default color.

2 hours ago, MrOllyK said:

Yeh, wasn't me that released the fix.  I don't recall incorporating it either or what really caused the problem.

If I recall correctly, the fix had something to do with alphablend. It contains only textures, so it doesn't mess with base .bs files. And I do incorporated the fix in my copy of 4xEnabler, but apparently it's not very effective, just as @IIIlll stated 😒

12 hours ago, onevision said:

If I recall correctly, the fix had something to do with alphablend. It contains only textures, so it doesn't mess with base .bs files. And I do incorporated the fix in my copy of 4xEnabler, but apparently it's not very effective, just as @IIIlll stated 😒

I do recall the fix had some effect but differences might be due to Hook version, not sure.

• Administrator

I thought someone uploaded these files. But that user did create some kind of extension of 4x enabler to fix some issues

🇺🇸 The Few and The Proud 🇺🇸

I think there's a couple different versions of fix that can be found in the body add-ons section of Hdiddy's archive updated recently. Not really sure at all what the difference is between versions except the 4x 1x ones. Maybe one of those could help?

On 3/8/2021 at 12:52 PM, onevision said:

Some time ago, back at mg, a user whose name I can't remember posted a Nipple Fix for this problem. Later he claimed that the fix had been incorporated into the official release of the 4xEnabler texture replacer.

However, my models are still affected (need to check if they have 1xskin or 4xskin, or if my hook maps are the true culprit).

Here is the original readme (inside you can find the google drive link, still working). Sorry, it was the readme for 4xEnabler, initial release...

These are the files i'm talking about:

Nipp_FIX_for_Body4xMod.zip 20.29 MB · 3 downloads

Yeah, I uploaded that one to this site... found it on MG back in the day, can't still remember who made it. It certainly did the trick for me back in the day but now that I've switched Hook version/updated the game/updated ReShade it doesn't do it anymore for whatever reason. I might try to fiddle with it and see if I can achieve something. I've got some ideas I wanna try out...

• Thumbs Up 1

Figured out what it was... kind of. Well, part of it. If one uses the custom skin system on models the game is of course gonna load the 1x nippleshaders instead of the modified 4x ones. :palm:stupidstupid. 

Anyway, loaded up a regular 4x model and while it's not perfect and some nippleshaders produce a smallish bright ring around the edges (depending on brightness/intensity setting) I get no large & weird halos that covers ~80% of the breast like with the 1x.

"one uses the custom skin system on models the game is of course gonna load the 1x nippleshaders instead of the modified 4x ones"

You are correct however some some custom models bodies don't align with the skin you are picking.  I found that sometimes if you use a

different custom body it works. There are cases that it doesn't matter if it 1x or 4x it just doesn't work so don't waste to much time on it.

• Thumbs Up 1