Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

Klub Sentinel Klub Sentinel

Stock nails textures

IIIlll

1 hour ago, IIIlll said:

Where in the game can i find the textures for the base nails and what should i name them in the Active mod folder to appear in game as options?

The default base texture is 'Shared/Cloth/cloth_acrylicnails01'

and AM textures need to be 'Acrylic_Fingernails.png' - each in a subfolder of Activemod. 

• Like 1

All My Downloads:   aardy's Content - Klub Exile

1 minute ago, aardy said:

The default base texture is 'Shared/Cloth/cloth_acrylicnails01'

and AM textures need to be 'Acrylic_Fingernails.png' - each in a subfolder of Activemod. 

Im asking for the small ones, that appear as  Flat and Clear ingame

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, aardy said:

Ah. No idea :classic_biggrin:  Don't think I've ever seen AM textures for those, so maybe they're not retexturable.

ye, same here, i wana make some nicer textures for my ken dolls 

• Like 1

• Administrator

Hmm ... possibly everything should be in Images/Q=Tex032M/Shared/Body as fingernailbase01, fingernailbase02 and fingernailbase03 ?

I think thats the location.

yep

1 minute ago, x17 said:

Hmm ... possibly everything should be in Images/Q=Tex032M/Shared/Body as fingernailbase01, fingernailbase02 and fingernailbase03 ?

I think thats the location.

yep, the first one works, if i change it in the addons folder, but still cant find out what i need to name it in active mod folder

• Like 1

• Administrator
9 minutes ago, IIIlll said:

yep

yep, the first one works, if i change it in the addons folder, but still cant find out what i need to name it in active mod folder

Is that something that can be modified in Activemod?

• Like 1

Do Not PM Me For Request - Put Your Request in the Forums

7 minutes ago, HDiddy said:

I dont know, thats what im asking. I can get it changed, when i modify the texture in mr Ollyk 4x mod, but then there is only one option

• Like 1

• Administrator

Ok one option is to try to modify the mod_orig.bs file in VX-MoD\Scripts\Shared.  This is where all the activemod names are. the fingernails your looking for are not there.  So taking the location @x17 noted and adding the line

"Shared/Body/fingernailbase01" , "Base_Fingernails" , "Dress715_Description" ,

I think will do it.  You would need to do it for 2x and 4x also.  The issue is the description as I have no idea what to call it as that description is for acrylic nails.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Administrator
11 minutes ago, HDiddy said:

I think all is possible to Active Mod, from what I have seen. We have eyeballs, tongue and teeth that are modded. From what I see, it seems like eyes always drop eyeiris number - so its only "eyeiris" in the subfolder, always.

Try without the number, like fingernailbase , but also try as fingernailbase## because I dont think it requires to be without number in case of fingernails.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Administrator

Eyes, teeth, and tounge are all called out specifically to be shared in AM, So if it is not called out in the script, it is not going to work.  It seems to work the same way is normal addon scripts.

image.thumb.png.45212090a27422e1a94b50e7a31b848b.png

image.thumb.png.64afd35a4b0234b51f5593d06c91f46c.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Bump! Please! Can someone explain how can i make the default nails AMable? Do i need to create some dress description in the main game files, or is there an easier way? 

• Like 1