Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

Klub Sentinel Klub Sentinel

Old Man Model

Firecat

10 minutes ago, Oz70NYC said:

I might just have the gentleman you're looking for. He's an original of mine. 

Really? O, how I wish to see him...probably, he perfectly fot into the story of the fall of my poor Molly ...😆

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Oz70NYC said:

Let me fire up my game and get a screenshot for you. 

I'' wait impatienty...And who knows - maybe i'll get not only screenshot, but model too 😀

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Oz70NYC said:

Well, let's see if you like what you see before I upload him. Say hello to Bruno Marscipone.

Hi, Bruno...:)

Well, he is quite fat, although not so old and, of course, not so vile. 😉 But I would be glad to instruct him to turn my poor Molly into a real whore 😀

• Like 1

I'll pack him up and upload him shortly. I also have a couple other dirt old men, Gus and Otis I may be inclined to share also. Thing about making fat guys in the game is there's only but so far you can stretch the stomach, waist and torso before it clips through pretty much all clothing options for guys. Sadly, as is the case with all content in the game, male models are GROSSLY ignored. I do have a couple "fatman" body types, but there is absolutely no clothing mods for them, as the creators of these body mods never bothered making clothes for them. So I could make a dirty old fat man with one of them...but he'd be naked all the time. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Oz70NYC said:

I'll pack him up and upload him shortly. I also have a couple other dirt old men, Gus and Otis I may be inclined to share also. Thing about making fat guys in the game is there's only but so far you can stretch the stomach, waist and torso before it clips through pretty much all clothing options for guys. Sadly, as is the case with all content in the game, male models are GROSSLY ignored. I do have a couple "fatman" body types, but there is absolutely no clothing mods for them, as the creators of these body mods never bothered making clothes for them. So I could make a dirty old fat man with one of them...but he'd be naked all the time. 

Yes, that's a problem. I hope, that in the future it will be undone. For now, me and little Molly will be waiting for Bruno and partners with my incredibly huge gratitude 🥰

• Like 1

Thank you SO MUCH, this is excellent guy. But I'll take this great model only tomorrow - cos I'm reached my download limits for today. Molly will wait for Bruno with great impatience 🙂

• Like 1